Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG and Duel Links

Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
Just wanting to begin a thread about it if others are playing yu-gi-oh. On my side i can try for tcg but don't know about the actual meta, so I mostly play Duel Links.
So if you guys are interested feel free to comment here. Also don't think i am not playing mkw anymore lol, just playing less cuz studies, and not having the possibility to play it since i have a student room.

OP
Hi_Am_Disturbia
Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
Thread Starter #4
My duel links ID, by the way: 768-238-427.

Also if anyone wants to do duels on a session we could try to do that.

ps: fl kirito plays duel links too for those that didn't know it.

Spade24

NSanity
CTL Staff
RL Staff
CL Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
Multiverse
NNID
xSpade24
Wiimmfi
5243-7160-5304
Can yugioh, this game was my jam tbh

Sayn

Links have ruined it for me, good luck witht that shit :D stopped tournaments cause of that ;c
I dont like link either, thats why I try to avoid it as much as possible. But obviously if you want to play at a high level competitive you have to play link

OP
Hi_Am_Disturbia
Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
Thread Starter #12
Links have ruined it for me, good luck witht that shit :D stopped tournaments cause of that ;c
I dont like link either, thats why I try to avoid it as much as possible. But obviously if you want to play at a high level competitive you have to play link
I played Duel Links for a year now. I am very sad on how far i went, and how i didn't obtain anything in exchange. It became worse since 2018.

So to everyone in here, i may still be on duel links, but because it is becoming worse as a game, i would prefer to play the original yugioh format.

Sayn

I played Duel Links for a year now. I am very sad on how far i went, and how i didn't obtain anything in exchange. It became worse since 2018.

So to everyone in here, i may still be on duel links, but because it is becoming worse as a game, i would prefer to play the original yugioh format.
my friend plays duel links and he got an invitaion to the World Cup. The format was stupid tho

OP
Hi_Am_Disturbia
Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
Thread Starter #16
Eugen H. he literally lives 5 min away from me
:') ahahah i know this guy. I'm in the server of his DL team. Still pretty insane that he went so far to be number 1 on the last KC Cup event, which was in my opinion horrid. Also for the World Cup it was also insane few months ago. But he also plays tcg I think, or probably not anymore... there I don't know.

I'm very surprised that he's your friend, glad to know it!

Sayn

:') ahahah i know this guy. I'm in the server of his DL team. Still pretty insane that he went so far to be number 1 on the last KC Cup event, which was in my opinion horrid. Also for the World Cup it was also insane few months ago. But he also plays tcg I think, or probably not anymore... there I don't know. He slept like 6 hours in that weekend when he qualified and he lost one game, because he fell asleep haha

I'm very surprised that he's your friend, glad to know it!
we started to play together haha. Yeah he still plays he is flying to London tomorrow for the YCS