• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

yo

Mechromancy

Midnight Eclipse
Supporter
was elpis on old mkb, i don't really play the game much anymore because I have no reason or motivation to pick it up so I just lurk here for conversation and talk to people in a community I spent years in.

I played deluxe for fatal aces upon release until the team died out and I still play it every now and then to time trial, im not rusty or decayed in skill or anything, just not bothered to really play in teams much anymore, well unless some cool offer shows up that gets me motivated then maybe not.

currently I play overwatch competitively and starting to get into rainbow six siege. im more than happy to talk about or even play this with ppl and if y'all do feel free to hmu or even if its for anything ps4 in general

lotta wrongs and drama and shit happened on the old site for me, let's do it differently shall we? i'll forget any sorta bad and move on and open to talking to old people and meet some nice cool people here

see y'all round