• We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

WL Interviews

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Hello,

I'm doing WL interviews throughout this entire season. I'll keep them updated in here. If you want to do an interview, contact me on Discord (tea#4982)

Last edited:

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
R7, U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Dude these are awesome, and the overlay is really nice.

Definitely looking forward to more!

OP
Tea

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Thread Starter #5
Interview with Emil! We talked about CTWL, CT time trialing, and YouTube/Twitch!

OP
Tea

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Thread Starter #6
Interview with Daragh! One thing we highlighted is the difference between CT and RT bagging

OP
Tea

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Thread Starter #7
Interview w/ Quinn. This is one of my favorite interviews that I've done, so please check it out.

OP
Tea

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Thread Starter #13
Interview with Arti! We talk about how his team handles the tracklist in CTWL as well as what track format he likes!

OP
Tea

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Thread Starter #14
Interview with Apolo. We talk a lot about the history of Za* as well as his time being banned. I personally really like this interview since it shows how close Za* is despite the language barrier.

OP
Tea

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Thread Starter #16
Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of videos/content! Currently going through exams atm and I always want to prioritize university over videos right now. The next two interviews are big as well and will take some time to edit. I’ll resume interviews on Sunday

nice series, I would also try to get people who don't play WL but could give a good insight like tk for example

OP
Tea

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Thread Starter #18

Interview with Saik! We talked about CV's implementation of all-run, his thoughts on the his divisions, and addresses the changes that he implemented in WL.

Midterms are over, so I'll be more active with interviews!

OP
Tea

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Thread Starter #19

Interview with Xander! We talked MK8 and the state of high level play in MKWii. I always love speaking with him since he is passionate about this game and provides meaningful insight.