• Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Lacuna is a pay to play tournament on Mario Kart Wii happening May 25th. Interested? Find out more here!

WL Interviews

Authoritea

WL Staff
Hello,

I'm doing WL interviews throughout this entire season. I'll keep them updated in here. If you want to do an interview, contact me on Discord (tea#4982)

Last edited:

~Maidvelia❤~

Nevermore
WL Staff
Supporter
Team
HD☆, U★
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Dude these are awesome, and the overlay is really nice.

Definitely looking forward to more!

OP
OP
Authoritea

Authoritea

WL Staff
Interview with Arti! We talk about how his team handles the tracklist in CTWL as well as what track format he likes!

OP
OP
Authoritea

Authoritea

WL Staff
Interview with Apolo. We talk a lot about the history of Za* as well as his time being banned. I personally really like this interview since it shows how close Za* is despite the language barrier.

OP
OP
Authoritea

Authoritea

WL Staff
Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of videos/content! Currently going through exams atm and I always want to prioritize university over videos right now. The next two interviews are big as well and will take some time to edit. I’ll resume interviews on Sunday

crash

nice series, I would also try to get people who don't play WL but could give a good insight like tk for example

OP
OP
Authoritea

Authoritea

WL Staff

Interview with Saik! We talked about CV's implementation of all-run, his thoughts on the his divisions, and addresses the changes that he implemented in WL.

Midterms are over, so I'll be more active with interviews!

OP
OP
Authoritea

Authoritea

WL Staff

Interview with Xander! We talked MK8 and the state of high level play in MKWii. I always love speaking with him since he is passionate about this game and provides meaningful insight.