• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

Wiimmfi problem

Kay

donuts
Supporter
So I haven't played wiimmfi in a good while, today I decided to play a single Lounge event again. I had to update my CTGP before obviously since I haven't played in a while.
I eventually started getting the same error after every 4th race or so. I already reinstalled CTGP and it didn't change anything.

Maybe someone knows what's up here?

Here is the error:

English translation:
"A mistake has been detected.

Press the button to take out your disc, and take your disc out. Also turn off the Wii-Console. Please read the Wii-operation manual to get more information."

Team
Ascension
Hmm, possibly a hardware issue, such as the disc drive. Idk. Does it function with other games or is it solely CTGP? Maybe take this thread over to support.

OP
Kay

Kay

donuts
Supporter
Thread Starter #3
Hmm, possibly a hardware issue, such as the disc drive. Idk. Does it function with other games or is it solely CTGP? Maybe take this thread over to support.
Other games work fine, also it's on Wii U. When I turn CTs on over CTGP (White Line), it gives me only the general disconnection message after 4 or so races. However without CTs on and only reg tracks I get the message I posted. Hence why I think it's caused by CTGP in someway.

Team
Ascension
Oh. That is quite an intriguing problem. My realm of knowledge pertaining to Wii U is limited. Sorry. Like I said prior, bring it up in support.

I saw this message in the past when a profile of save game) was currupted. Other profiles worked well. Because it was an experimental profile (Wiimmfi development), I just deleted it and created a new one.

OP
Kay

Kay

donuts
Supporter
Thread Starter #6
I saw this message in the past when a profile of save game) was currupted. Other profiles worked well. Because it was an experimental profile (Wiimmfi development), I just deleted it and created a new one.
was IP related, had to change to a static IP