Wiimmfi - Error 20100 on Dolphin

Xeo

Hello,

This is maybe not the good place for my post, sorry about that.

I saw a lot of post about it but I never found the solution... This error mean that I have internet problems, but my connexion is really good and with a diagnostic I can't find what's causing it. I allready patched my ISO with "mkw-wiimmfi-patcher-v3" but at least it say I am on custom connexion but still error 20100.

Anyone know more about this error? 4 days I am looking to solve that hours and hours, I hope you guys can help me. Thanks :)

Team
APE-XK-OREO
Wiimmfi
3828-5240-9840
I think this should be it:
20100 : This used to mean you logged in too fast on WFC (and it still does for Wiimmfi in some situations), but now on Wiimmfi it means the login server is down for everyone and you can't go online. It's another one of those "wait it out" error codes.

OP
Xeo

Xeo

Thread Starter #3
Hm ok, does it mean that I have to wait more days or are the servers down for the moment? (since 4 days trying to connect at different hours and still can not, so I don't think the server is down for everyone :confused:

OP
Xeo

Xeo

Thread Starter #5
I allready tried it and unfortunatly I have the error 20100 on both

Team
APE-XK-OREO
Wiimmfi
3828-5240-9840
What channel are you using wiimmfi from internet chnnel or ctgp?

Team
APE-XK-OREO
Wiimmfi
3828-5240-9840
I search that error on the wiimmfi site:

Error 20100 Can't connect to the internet.

Solution 20100 Restart your Wii and/or Check IP, Netmask, DNS, Gateway and Router.

OP
Xeo

Xeo

Thread Starter #11
Uhh ok, but the wiimmfi patcher have same contents on other site and some Youtube video so I think the link was ok

Ye I did the same but restart Wii and Router did nothing for me :/
First time I have tried to connect Friday afternoon I think

Last edited:
Team
APE-XK-OREO
Wiimmfi
3828-5240-9840
Oh now i understand it
you try to connect to quickly when you do it the first time you have to wait 7 days for connect it.
So you have to wait until this friday

OP
Xeo

Xeo

Thread Starter #13
Yes, but the error does not mean it, I am not sure if the 7 days is counting actually. Anyway I'll see this Friday before lock the post

Thank you Pietro ;)

OP
Xeo

Xeo

Thread Starter #15
Pour info, j'ai pu tester les CTGPs et cette fois-ci j'ai bien un code erreur logique:

Error 23887 Wiimmfi: Wait 7 days for console activation.

Du coup ayant un gros doute j'ai testé un ISO MKW sans modification (Oui l'autre je l'avais texturé directement sur l'ISO), je l'ai patché et même erreur que précédemment 20100. Ça devrait pourtant m'indiquer le 23887...

PS: Hors sujet mais est ce que sur certaine map des CTGP il y a des problèmes d'affichage chez certains? Sur certaines mon écran de jeu clignote rose

Team
APE-XK-OREO
Wiimmfi
3828-5240-9840
Ok that's normal now just wait 7 days and you should can go to wiimmfi without any problems(y)

enburezu

NNID
embrez
j'avais eu cette erreur sur Wii U et j'ai changer DNS sur Wii U pour celui de google et depuis c'est jamais revenu je me disais peut-être si tu pourrai changer ton DNS sur ton orinateur ça pourrai marcher

I had this error on Wii U and I change my DNS on Wii U for the google one and since it never returned I thought maybe if you can change your DNS on your computer it will be able to work

OP
Xeo

Xeo

Thread Starter #19
Hi,

Now the error code on MKW-FUN CTGP ISO= 23886 so here it works

@enburezu I have changed my DNS on my PC for the google one and restart my computer but I still have the error 20100 on the MKW normal ISO :/