What's up?

Team
Ascension
Hey there! I'm Axiom, (or Aeonian, whatever you prefer ;)) a mkw player from Ohio. I've been playing this game since 2008; as long as I can remember. After the WFC shutdown, I had thrown in the towel. Then, a year ago, I learned about Wiimmfi and have been active in the community since. I may not be a skilled player now, but I'll keep grinding 'till I'm on top.

OP
ctb ♡
Team
Ascension
Thread Starter #3
Preface: Looking back, so much has changed in the span of a year. I've grown as a player and this game has caused me to meet some amazing people. So I thought I'd give another go at introducing myself, one year later, emphasizing the changes that have happened.

I'm ctb, or VB whim as I typically go by; An mkw player from Ohio. I've been playing this game since *2010. After the WFC shutdown, I moved on with my life and forgot about this game. Then, 2 years ago, I learned about Wiimmfi and have been active in the community since, mainly playing cts. I'm not a top tier player, but have a number of top ten records, including a bkt of sorts. I've hit 9's, gotten 250 gold stars and played with individuals I looked up to and viewed as unreachable. I've now played in a number of clans including CM, VB, BT, MG, Inv, R★, and Ac★ None of these are of much significance, it's the people I've met along the way. @WhatisLoaf ~ For being an all around good friend even outside of the game and being there in times of need :3 @Boshi Na ~ For being a fellow tter and all around sweet individual @Scott Barnes ~ We don't talk much anymore but I have you to thank for my first clan and taking me under your wing @Rentorar ~ Thanks for pushing me when I need a little firm direction :p @Everyone in Ac ~ You all are awesome and I appreciate everything thus far, especially @philip & @Nota

Last edited: