What is your favorite album of all time?

Kona

Supporter
Team
Explorers of Time
Mine is good kid, m.A.A.d city by Kendrick Lamar. I feel there's little to nothing on this album that can be improved. Production, wordplay, storytelling, and overall a good listening experience are all present throughout the whole project.

Listen:

What's yours?

Articuno

Love, although it fades, it never gives up on you.
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Lounge Staff
Supporter
Team
EXO // EA
÷ - Ed Sheeran

OP
Kona

Kona

Supporter
Team
Explorers of Time
Thread Starter #5

caro

Team
EXO
This is a no brainer for me, my favorite album of all time is Blonde by Frank Ocean.

Frank's vocals carry the album flawlessly and the album is very well orchestrated. Although most of this album is about love, experience, and loss in love I always will admire the lyricism for this album and how much of an experience it is to even listen to this album. It's thought-provoking and helps you relax, which is why I always seem to go back to this album. The production is exceptional and I love how much Frank experiments and crafts it. The way it is crafted is what makes it so unique and special to me. In my opinion, I feel like this album can't be topped.

OP
Kona

Kona

Supporter
Team
Explorers of Time
Thread Starter #9
This is a no brainer for me, my favorite album of all time is Blonde by Frank Ocean.

Frank's vocals carry the album flawlessly and the album is very well orchestrated. Although most of this album is about love, experience, and loss in love I always will admire the lyricism for this album and how much of an experience it is to even listen to this album. It's thought-provoking and helps you relax, which is why I always seem to go back to this album. The production is exceptional and I love how much Frank experiments and crafts it. The way it is crafted is what makes it so unique and special to me. In my opinion, I feel like this album can't be topped.
One of my favorite albums of all time. Good take (y)