• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!

What game are you playing?

Nozzles

I need new ways to waste my time
Supporter
Team
Avail
NNID
Nozzles
Wiimmfi
0177-8005-5950
As the title states, what game(s) are you currently playing?
Are there any games that you are looking forward to playing that have not been released yet?

For me, the game I've sunk the most time into as of recently is Breath of the Wild. I have nearly put 70 hours into it so far without getting bored at all, it's a great game.

Probably the game I am looking forward to the most right now is the new Smash Bros coming out, though. Typical, I know. I was big on Melee and attended several weeklies and tournaments for that game in the past. Kinda dropped off of that community though for years, but this new game is really making me want to get back into it, especially with the full roster and new GCN controller.

Switch
7097-1061-2924
Well, its not really Nintendo related but I am looking forward for the DLC that is coming out on September 4th for destiny 2. Honestly, that game needs more content and a decent endgame and then it won't die lol. Also, looking forward to the New Smash bros :D

Eric

Why am I here?
Supporter
Team
None
Switch
0022-0027-5937
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. More specifically, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back. My favorite game in the series!

Kona

Supporter
pokemon ultra moon, bloons td5 (yes i know 6 is out but it's not on steam), overwatch, geometry dash, and sadly mario kart wii.

Team
Arcadia
Cave Story
Xenoblade 2
South Park: Fractured But Whole

The single-player games I got going atm, obviously mk8d as well.

Hyped as shit for Octopath Traveller.

yasu

eternal
Supporter
Pokémon Ultra Moon
Pokémon SoulSilver
osu!

Plan on playing through Pokémon Black + Black 2 soon.

Rollergold

Rosa Boi
Supporter
Monster Hunter World on PS4 and Far Cry 5 on PC.

Might try some Mario Kart Wii on PC if I can ever re-learn inward drift from that game.

Minuy600

NNID
Minuy600
Currently the few games i'm playing most are MKWii, Football Manager 2018 and Pokémon Platinum whenever there's a lengthy trip. I also speedrun SMW and it's ROM hacks quite a lot, but right now i'm not much in the mood to play it, let alone stream.

Connor

Moving onto a new era in MKW.
Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
I've recently got a PS4 so these are the main games I'm playing, in terms of how often I play them:

Rocket League, GTA V, BO3, FIFA 18.

Mainly grinding on RL now because I feel potential in it, and it's fun. Played a ton of GTA back in the day and trying to get back into the grind, but holy shit I've missed a lot of stuff and I'm completely out of the motion now lmao. BO3 I just play multiplayer FFAs and Team DMs when I feel bored, although I'm absolutely ASS at them. FIFA I play as my own local team and I play in the off-chance that I want to.

Definitely gonna get Red Dead Redemption 2 when it comes out

McMurphy

Supporter
Team
Shellslingers
NNID
McMurphy78
Switch
4985-2181-5316
Currently, I am logging some time into the Switch's version of Fallout Shelter. I know, I know...it is a mobile game I could play on just about anything these days, but I am having a blast, nevertheless.

Harmonia

Fire Blue
Supporter
Spyro 1 for the first time in over 10 years. Started this afternoon and already well over halfway to 120%. Really hoping they port the remaster to the Switch.

Mechromancy

Midnight Eclipse
Supporter
Team
Regicide
Rainbow Six Siege on PS4
sometimes Monster Hunter World / Crash / SMITE / Fortnite

and ofc Overwatch

CodyMKW

NNID
CodyMKW
Switch
2549-4631-6600
Wiimmfi
0690-6537-7241
Currently:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Splatoon 2
Mario Kart Wii/8/8 Deluxe
Super Smash Bros for Wii U
Super Mario Maker (The one game they need to port to Switch... :rolleyes:)
Super Mario Odyssey
Death Road to Canada
Stardew Valley
Pokemon Quest
Rocket League

Could put more but will probably reach the limit for a post so I will just put those

Last edited:
Team
BT ~ Blue Thunder / Ac★ ~ Ascension
● Mario Kart Wii/8DX
● Rocket League
● Voez
● To The Moon
● Geometry Dash
● Osu (Someday)

Minimalistic storyline games are the best

Last edited:

AeroYoshi

Disgust
Supporter
I have too many games on my plate at the moment so it's taking a while to get to them but right now I'm playing:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Octopath Traveller
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky (Going for 100% Completion)
Skyrim (Switch)

What I plan on playing:
Earthbound
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past
Super Mario World
Chrono Trigger
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon White

I have more games I'd like to play but frankly my game library is so backed up as it is that It'd be quite some time until I get to them.