• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

What’s good people

PuffBill

Hi, my name is Tom (NatureBoy on mkwii) from London U.K, I’m 30 so I’ve been around a bit but never got into competitive, only playing online. My friend did years ago before mkwii on n64 mk and then we just battled each other on the wii (which made us a decent level back then regarding TTs) both getting the triple stars for when racing online and both got to around 9k vr. I’ve just recently got my wii back out after playing some mk with friends and was gutted to find out you couldn’t play online anymore. Well I am now thanks to chadsoft and the guys who run that and MrBeans YouTube video. I’ve enjoyed watching footage from people on YouTube and the wiimmfi league over last week or so and joined up here through that. Looking for people to play with, don’t know if I’ll go as far as looking for a clan but who knows. Look forward to talking/playing with you guys. My FC is 2793-2099-5626. Peace