• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[W9] GH 366 - 366 D99

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Crime_

Wiimmfi
3957-3729-7314
1541302415563.png

gp1 2 pics becuz reset race2

gp2

gp3

Room pic

Last edited:

Charge

EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Bro Press [Ctrl+P] and insert the images by link.

Spade24

EL Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
Multiverse
NNID
xSpade24
Wiimmfi
5243-7160-5304
Looked close ! I’m sure both teams fought hard, good win GH!

OP
_Crime_

_Crime_

Wiimmfi
3957-3729-7314
Thread Starter #4
I'm so sorry for the worst thread i have never made one so sorry for the confusion guys

Charge

EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
I'm so sorry for the worst thread i have never made one so sorry for the confusion guys
poor division admin

put the gp pics in [ spoiler ] *ENTER GP PICS HERE* [ /spoiler ]

without the spaces in spoiler

OP
_Crime_

_Crime_

Wiimmfi
3957-3729-7314
Thread Starter #6
Im just gonna leave it how it is I've fucked up enough

Dermo

WL Staff
Just another day with GH 7th fake table, calum got 2 bagger points each in gp 2 and 3, how you gonna try to fake the bagger points to cheese playoffs lmao

OP
_Crime_

_Crime_

Wiimmfi
3957-3729-7314
Thread Starter #8
Lies the table is correct total of 732 points and bagger points are correct

Korra

Supporter
Just another day with GH 7th fake table, calum got 2 bagger points each in gp 2 and 3, how you gonna try to fake the bagger points to cheese playoffs lmao
Like you guys did again us, I smell some hypocrisy here

Dermo

WL Staff
You gave swampy kid 73 instead of 74 on that table so good job on getting the point total right maybe try a calculator next time

Kona

Supporter
This is the table that I got. If you add each GP up to 244 (as there evidently were no DCs), then this is the result:

Since nobody recorded (correct me if I'm wrong on that), you have to use the points that are shown in the pictures if both teams don't agree to the result. With that said, this is the table that you would use in that scenario:

As you can see, both tables yield a +2 victory for D99, so unless either side provides a recording to prove the legitimacy of bagger points, or if both parties agree to what the bagger points actually were, this is what you gotta go with.

Of course though, council makes all the final decisions. I'm just giving my 2 cents.

Niko

Alright, this took some time admittedly so we apologise for this in advance.

Anyway, in regard to this match:

The WL Council has decided to give neither team the win and call this match a tie (366-366) due to the amount of different tables we were given by especially GH who made around 5 tables and also D99 who provided their own table.

They will be provided in a spoiler below:

As we weren't provided with any full war video either, we weren't able to check for ourselves how many points each bagger acquired throughout this match.
GH has given us their ToadBot messages but given how one could be capable of using that for their own convenience, we would have preferred a full war footage instead.

We believe this to be the fairer approach of this situation ultimately due to how messy it has gotten (bless IIB).
We heavily recommend players to turn off the setting to prevent a situation like this in the future.

Should both teams not be too satisfied with this decision, they may replay the whole match if they would like to do so.
Keep the following Points in mind, however:
- This match has to be played on/by November 17, 2018 - 12 ET at the very latest (2 hours before default time).
- This will only happen if BOTH teams agree to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.