[W8] βc2 369 - 363 κn

Team
MKW: βc | MK8D: Đ¥
Wiimmfi
1423 3403 3553

Notes:
- Wiimmfi took a shit when we were joining room so it took forever to start
- After we started, there were no dcs (thankfully)
- Surprised we won after the amount of bad luck we had
- ggs kn, gl in your remaining matches and we'll maybe see you in playoffs!

James US

Supporter
ggs we got lucky and deserved to lose since we didnt take blues

then he fell off with it

s'

Media Staff
Team
Extend Ash
OP
Mitch
Team
MKW: βc | MK8D: Đ¥
Wiimmfi
1423 3403 3553
Thread Starter #6
sorry but who made claims
also masq's fc isn't on the registry but i didn't say anything because i knew it's just not updated, just asked to check and hoped it would've been a penalty.
also we already reached playoffs so it doesn't even matter, g
By posting that screenshot, you're claiming we didn't do an fc update/used an unregistered fc...
If you knew Masq's fc wasn't updated, why didn't you check yourself if Zay did an update before posting that? Idk if you checked yourself if Masq's was updated or if you were told by somebody else, but it is really easy to check the fc update thread yourself regardless.
Also you have to work your way through 3rd and possibly 2nd seed in playoffs before you play us, hence why I said "maybe."

s'

Media Staff
Team
Extend Ash
ok let's stop this pointless aggressiveness, so

By posting that screenshot, you're claiming we didn't do an fc update/used an unregistered fc...
no, since i've started playing wl, everytime i saw someone didn't have an fc on the registry, almost never was a penalty, so i didn't "claim" anything

If you knew Masq's fc wasn't updated, why didn't you check yourself if Zay did an update before posting that? Idk if you checked yourself if Masq's was updated or if you were told by somebody else, but it is really easy to check the fc update thread yourself regardless.
i only knew masq's case because of yesterday's match, i have many unread messages on the fc update section so i cba checking

Also you have to work your way through 3rd and possibly 2nd seed in playoffs before you play us, hence why I said "maybe."
???

hope that clarified cya

Team
SY
Switch
1427-2656-0215
Wiimmfi
4515-7227-8091
i want to die but gg wp otherwise

yeah i updated my fcs because i have an unfortunate case of brain aids and accidentally deleted ctgp. they just arent on the registry yet, but i checked with niko and im rad so im allowed to play