• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[W7] BT 100 - APE 0

Rentorar

Registry Staff
Team
Blue Thunder.
Reasons for this win:

1) APE can't at least get 4 for my default and I told them constantly I lost all my western players until playoffs cause people have lives and can't play all the time
2) They forced default on me week 2 first time around cause I warned them of my default
3) They did do a 4v4 against my Japs once before and that failed so here we are.

Hope to see you at finals.

zatlo

Team
quella bionda ungherese che mi fece un chinotto
We never forced you to play at default , we "just asked" you if you were able to play but don't worry, I'll talk to Niko. I'm tired enough of seeing you and d99 getting "easy freewin" just for getting into playoffs.

Dermo

WL Staff
We never forced you to play at default , we "just asked" you if you were able to play but don't worry, I'll talk to Niko. I'm tired enough of seeing you and d99 getting "easy freewin" just for getting into playoffs.
How about stalling for an hour just to get someone indivs

OP
Rentorar

Rentorar

Registry Staff
Team
Blue Thunder.
Thread Starter #6

Team
APE
How about stalling for an hour just to get someone indivs
You decided to force default on us although you did know we had 5 just 1 hour after that time. Espeon calling APE antisocial, because we have 2 person who are at work or spending time with family so we need to play a bit later than default...makes sense.

Also Im not sure of this because standings are not updated and a bit sloppy but if our W7 match will indeed stay in a 0-100 score then there was chance that APE were losing 1st place after finishing regular season, so Its not like we didnt have a reason to try wait for a 5th to play this match.

PD: now that Im checking I think indeed sop had chance of getting 1st (almost impossible, but not 100%). If for indivs you´re talking about zatlo´s mvp he could have just given a freewin, he was already 1st so he wouldnt even "worry" (as if he is giving that much importance for an indiv banner in a team competition) to lose it. Whatever GGs this season and GL to teams that made into playoffs