KG
Switch
6188-1299-800
Wiimmfi
3655-0654-6204
Here we go............

OK NOTES:
- 150 ALWAYS, SUI
- ARVO TROLLED MASQ ON GLIMMER, LOOK AT STREAM, I DIDNT PUT PEN ON TABLE, GIVE THEM ANOTHER -20
- THEY STOPPED GOING BACK AFTER GP1
- THEY PICKED KINOKO CAVE AGAIN AND DID THE BANNED CUT SO -50 FOR CUT AND -20 FOR REPICK
- THEY PICKED ASDF COURSE WHICH ISNT ON LIST -20
- WE STOPPED BAGGING AFTER GP2
- THEY PICKED KINOKO AGAIN AND DID CUT AGAIN SO SAME THING -50 FOR CUT AND -20 FOR REPICK
- THEN THEY PICKED FORSAKEN MANSION AGAIN SO -20
- THEN THEY PICKED SANDCASTLE PARK WHICH ISNT ON THE LIST -20
- THE TOTAL FOR PENS IS -200 BUT WE WANT THE ARVO TROLL SO GIVE THEM -220 PLZ COUNCIL
- GGS SOP WAS A FUN WAR

PLEASE REFER TO THIS FOR ALL THE PENALTIES

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/325691122

I LOVE YOU SOP THANKS FOR MAKING US FIRST SEED CAUSE K'S LOST TO SS
#BANTHESECANCERFUCKS @ARVO @GAMT @WHOEVERELSE​

Team
MKW: βc | MK8D: Đ¥
Wiimmfi
1423 3403 3553
Bc2 only won because the other team wasnt playing serious. Also zay sucks.

Unforch about what happened, hopefully sop3 finishes the season despite recent events, ggs and thanks for gathering 5

Niko

MKPS Staff
Water, Fire
Flying and Ground
My sanity is
Nowhere to be found
(imagine doing this at 5am)

With that out of the way, it is time to shed one or another tear (maybe) because we got some juicy penalties flying our way.
But first off, let's assume no penalties apply for now:

Bc2 447 - 285 sop3

Now the two repick instances follow:

------

Not much for us to add to, therefore, a total penalty of -40 will be given out for these repicks to sop3.

Repick instance:

As with the Kinoko Cave penalties earlier, an additional -20 penalty will be applied to sop3.

ASDF_Course

-----
Sandcastle Park

As these tracks were not in the W7 list (WL Server -> #ctwl-random-only-list for reference), another total penalty of -40 will be given.
Additionally to picking tracks outside the list, a strike will be given to Thomas and Walrus respectively for picking the two tracks.

(we're almost there boys)

Cases of glitching were also to be seen throughout the match which I will provide via both Twitch clips as well as .gifs.

Both incidents will be penalised with -100 in total.

Finally, the WL Council has decided to hand out a team strike for sop3 in regard to these consecutive offenses.
Unlike most strikes that are reset after a season finishes, this team strike will remain permanent until further notice.
Due to this, Thomas and Walrus are effectively match banned for 1 week due to having acquired two strikes.

Keep in mind that match bans apply to both RTs and CTs as you can acquire strikes on both type of tracks equally easy.

@Callum , @Arvo57 , @Walrus , @B. Bryant , @ Thomas (unable to find mkb)

And to conclude, we also got a potential trolling Penalty but we're still deciding on it - once we've decided whether to deem it valid or not, I'll make a short second post about it.

For the time being:

Bc2 447 - 85 sop3

Niko

MKPS Staff
The trolling claim on Glimmer Express Trains (33:53 on stream for reference, minimap) will not be acknowledged by the WL Council and we would have preferred footage from Masq being hit by Arvo regardless of what Arvo admitted to and what the call was like at that particular point of time.

Results will remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.