• Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here

[W5] GAMT 161 - 51 oZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

So this will possibly be the longest excruciating, head throbing, disease spreading, biblical, unsriptable, painful thread that a moderator or Division admin will have to deal with and its all thanks to the south american buddies of oZ ft. Kanto, Boost's constant spam tags and Akmeaf's CTGP dying. They used both of their resets before the first race even started just so Akmeaf could re install ctgp (he never joined room) and then slowly one by one started dc'ing from the room like a domino effect. They said we could take the 100-0 win but after all the pain and suffering that marky and I have been through to organise this WL match (Kabo had to revive his Wii at least 7 times beforehand) i think we will take these extra 10 points even though it does absolutely nothing for us. They asked if we could redo the war or maybe finish it but i think marky explained it well enough here.

The fact that this war took 35 minutes to start yet it ended before it usually would should sum it up for all of you.
GGs oZ and gl with getting playoffs, you are gonna need it based of this war.

Both the resets

Team
GAMT/Vitality
Wiimmfi
2711-8312-4623
The classic "I can't believe this was a league match. This is unacceptable."

When you get a cheeky top 4 every race.

Btw, very fun to be in reps chat with useful reps.

All I have to say is.
My fucking balls bro.

chris

MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Team
Dαιsγ | υτ
holy fuck this looked like an absolute mess, i fucked around a bit in reps chat but didnt expect this shitfest, god have mercy on shiroe and everyone else associated with this team not representing it. @Daylie cant wait for this soon hf organizing this one bud.

Daylie

Demon-Scythe Child
Banned
Team
Euphoria
NNID
mkdaylon
Switch
5244-9753-1222
Wiimmfi
3785-5733-8379
holy fuck this looked like an absolute mess, i fucked around a bit in reps chat but didnt expect this shitfest, god have mercy on shiroe and everyone else associated with this team not representing it. @Daylie cant wait for this soon hf organizing this one bud.
You mean you and I? We're in this together!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.