gp3.png
gp3p2.png

Host Conditionals were confirmed by Callum
GGs! close game see week 9
-Sky9

Last edited:
Team
CM, TM, APE
Along with pulling 7 shocks in 9th, Kanto busted through the pack with power items on multiple occasions
Vid by Satnav

Niko

MKPS Staff
Along with pulling 7 shocks in 9th, Kanto busted through the pack with power items on multiple occasions
Vid by Satnav
I'll just quote this post since the video's already there and since there somehow (lol) are 5 cases in one, I'll break it down quickly:

rDKJP:
We believe sufficient proof has been presented to show that Jack indeed was hit by Kanto's star in the off-road, leading the WL Council to penalise VB2 for this with -20.

rGV2, TF, rDS:
These cases unfortunately only have the call at the very best to support a penalty claim.
While the TF case especially could be in fact Kanto pushing Callum/bumping him in wheelie (since he slows down on the minimap by quite a bit), there are also still chances of something else having occured during that moment.
rGV2 has merely Kanto passing Callum in first while rDS is somewhat like TF
Therefore, all of These cases will be not penalised.

BCWii (by XF's bagger):
While the rule states that a bagger cannot interfere with a runner once the bagger races forward instead of going backward, we believe that the bump has practically done nothing to warrant a penalty.

Results will be changed to:

VB2 348 - 364 XF2

Jzck

Unreal Soccer Goals
MKPS Staff
World Cup Staff
Supporter
Team
Regicide
I'll just quote this post since the video's already there and since there somehow (lol) are 5 cases in one, I'll break it down quickly:

rDKJP:
We believe sufficient proof has been presented to show that Jack indeed was hit by Kanto's star in the off-road, leading the WL Council to penalise VB2 for this with -20.

rGV2, TF, rDS:
These cases unfortunately only have the call at the very best to support a penalty claim.
While the TF case especially could be in fact Kanto pushing Callum/bumping him in wheelie (since he slows down on the minimap by quite a bit), there are also still chances of something else having occured during that moment.

BCWii (by XF's bagger):
While the rule states that a bagger cannot interfere with a runner once the bagger races forward instead of going backward, we believe that the bump has practically done nothing to warrant a penalty.

VB2 348 - 364 XF2
🐐🐐

OP
Sky9

Sky9

The_Eye.rar sees all items
Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Thread Starter #10
To be honest I one hundred percent agree with this decision. It was still close a close game regardless of the outcome. GGs! XF see you week 9

Satnav

Show no emotion against your coding.
Supporter
EL Staff
Team
XF2/CM
Wiimmfi
5074-0637-7927

rDKJP:

rGV2, TF, rDS:

BCWii (by XF's bagger):

VB2 348 - 364 XF2
The gv2 clip was mainly for the purpose of showing that the bagger was quite careless with his items and movement to validate the other claims made in the vid. Thanks for sorting this out anyways though :)
To be honest I one hundred percent agree with this decision. It was still close a close game regardless of the outcome. GGs! XF see you week 9
Thanks for being mature about it :)