• As the result of a recent incident in the United States, many protests have come to life because of constant racism. Please read this thread if you'd like to help and learn more!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

[W4] GAMT 385-347 SY

Owen

Banned
Coin toss lmao alright
Just learn how to avoid trollers or alter the way you play the game it’s easy. The real coin toss is sui where you could be in 10th after 30 and be further back then the other player only to have the other bagger pull it in 9th, where’s the real coin toss ;)

Viraith

MKPS Staff
Coin toss lmao alright
Just learn how to avoid trollers or alter the way you play the game it’s easy. The real coin toss is sui where you could be in 10th after 30 and be further back then the other player only to have the other bagger pull it in 9th, where’s the real coin toss ;)
If you're going to claim one rule set is superior you should do a fair analysis and state both rule sets' cons instead of barely scratching the surface to make it look like trolling is flawless. I've seen trollers place themselves in either 9th or 10th and pull nothing but mushrooms and the other troller pulls shock and chains it to stars. It goes both ways. And yeah, you're still not rendered useless with just mushrooms. Just like how you're not totally useless when the opposition pulls shock in 9th in a suicide war.

It's almost 2019, if you still believe there is one rule set that is objectively better than the other you most likely lack experience or choose to ignore the negatives of one of them. Both rule sets have uncontrollable factors, and even running too but you can't change that.

And on a side note I don't think you have any room to tell a player who was a part of a team that 12-0'd D1 that the game is "easy" or to "adjust how they play."

Owen

Banned
If you're going to claim one rule set is superior you should do a fair analysis and state both rule sets' cons instead of barely scratching the surface to make it look like trolling is flawless. I've seen trollers place themselves in both 9th and/or 10th and pull nothing but mushrooms and the other troller pulls shock and chains it to stars. It goes both ways. And yeah, you're still not rendered useless with just mushrooms. Just like how you're not totally useless when the opposition pulls shock in 9th in a suicide war.

It's almost 2019, if you still believe there is one rule set that is objectively better than the other you most likely lack experience or choose to ignore the negatives of one of them. Both rule sets have uncontrollable factors, and even running too but you can't change that.

And on a side note I don't think you have any room to tell a player who was a part of a team that 12-0'd D1 that the game is "easy" or to "adjust how they play."
When I say adjust how you play it’s a tough one to explain but I know there are players where can’t say it to but those who just complain about being trolled 24/7 they’re the ones wasn’t for just SY itself mean no real harm to them since you guys have done nothing to me in general.
I do agree either has its luck factor with ways you brought up but idk if it’s me being more used to playing trolling compared to sui while doing either but the main flaws of trolling and skill part of it as a team is while youre running you have to be aware 24/7 even when top 2 with a break or something dumb like that and say if the trolled had a star you have to be fully focused on him as well compared to sui where could just rely on your bagger 24/7 to get shock. Skill part in trolling as well since it’s way harder to hit someone while they’re there trying to avoid you in some parts have to judge various things such as lag or whatever.
Idk if I got my point across well one negative thing I have with me but what I’m trying to explain is both are as luck based as each other for reasons you said but I’m trying to go on about why trolling isn’t just a complete dice roll and where skill parts of it comes from which a lot actually don’t really realize tbh.

Team
GAMT/Vitality
Wiimmfi
2711-8312-4623
“l vs gamt, maybe this is why people are migrating to lounge to avoid these absolutely horrendous trolling wars,, banish this team”

Your team is guilty of the exact same thing. GGs may we play again.

GAMT Arvo

Subscribe to ToadMKW
Supporter
Team
GAMT
FIA Formula 1 Standings
Rank Driver Points Last updated 25 November 2018 at 15:031
Hamilton
Vettel
Raikkonen
Verstappen
Bottas
Ricciardo
Hulkenberg
Perez
Magnussen
Sainz Jnr
Alonso
Ocon
Leclerc
Grosjean
Gasly
Vandoorne
Ericsson
Stroll
Hartley
Sirotkin
Points are awarded as follows: 1st place - 25 points; 2nd -18; 3rd - 15; 4th -12; 5th - 10; 6th - 8; 7th - 6; 8th - 4; 9th - 2; 10th - 1. If drivers are tied on points, positions are decided on results countback. Wins are compared, and the driver with most wins is classified ahead. If wins are equal, second places are looked at, and so on.

Viraith

MKPS Staff
When I say adjust how you play it’s a tough one to explain but I know there are players where can’t say it to but those who just complain about being trolled 24/7 they’re the ones wasn’t for just SY itself mean no real harm to them since you guys have done nothing to me in general.
I do agree either has its luck factor with ways you brought up but idk if it’s me being more used to playing trolling compared to sui while doing either but the main flaws of trolling and skill part of it as a team is while youre running you have to be aware 24/7 even when top 2 with a break or something dumb like that and say if the trolled had a star you have to be fully focused on him as well compared to sui where could just rely on your bagger 24/7 to get shock. Skill part in trolling as well since it’s way harder to hit someone while they’re there trying to avoid you in some parts have to judge various things such as lag or whatever.
Idk if I got my point across well one negative thing I have with me but what I’m trying to explain is both are as luck based as each other for reasons you said but I’m trying to go on about why trolling isn’t just a complete dice roll and where skill parts of it comes from which a lot actually don’t really realize tbh.
I understand what you're saying, and I do enjoy trolling wars for the immense amount of teamplay that opens up with it. Both formats reward teamwork and skill, perhaps trolling can be associated with chemistry whereas suicide pairs with technical skill more. I could write a book on technical vs. tactical skill in each format but I'd be here for a few years. It's a matter of how you perceive things, I told @Nick. that it's a subjective topic in an hour long car ride just as I said it before. There's a reason why this discussion has continued for the past eight years: there is no right answer.
“l vs gamt, maybe this is why people are migrating to lounge to avoid these absolutely horrendous trolling wars,, banish this team”

Your team is guilty of the exact same thing. GGs may we play again.
Oh believe me I'm aware. I can't count how many times I've been in a line-up that's passed up on playing GAMT or even a trolling war for that matter and it's ridiculously annoying. That part of my post was directed at everyone, including my teammates (and past ones too). I honestly do empathize with you guys, I'm just on the other end of things is all. Good games from us again, hopefully we see you in playoffs.

OP
Gerogio
Team
GAMT
Thread Starter #28
FIA Formula 1 Standings
Rank Driver Points Last updated 25 November 2018 at 15:031
Hamilton
Vettel
Raikkonen
Verstappen
Bottas
Ricciardo
Hulkenberg
Perez
Magnussen
Sainz Jnr
Alonso
Ocon
Leclerc
Grosjean
Gasly
Vandoorne
Ericsson
Stroll
Hartley
Sirotkin
Points are awarded as follows: 1st place - 25 points; 2nd -18; 3rd - 15; 4th -12; 5th - 10; 6th - 8; 7th - 6; 8th - 4; 9th - 2; 10th - 1. If drivers are tied on points, positions are decided on results countback. Wins are compared, and the driver with most wins is classified ahead. If wins are equal, second places are looked at, and so on.
Cheers Arvo