• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

[W3] T7 369 - 363 Kl [✓]

Joeey

Takin' the B-A-T outta basement, homie.
Supporter
Team
Turtle 7eam
Switch
8552-7690-9314
Wiimmfi
3914-4250-9247
Thanks to Leo for letting me make thread :p
Kl gonna disagree but hey.

Table.png

Table is without penalties, I'm leaving that to council.

Format was sui, 150cc only agreed beforehand.

GP1.jpg
GP2.jpg
GP3.jpg
Sasuke got an extra point between races in GP3 - @Articuno has checked this.

Wiimmfi Pic.png
Wiimmfi Pic GP2.png
Sasuke subbed Vicious/Freak for GP2 and 3, with Reece changing his mii name for some reason.

Good games Kl, see you in Week 8.

Team
SY
Switch
1427-2656-0215
Wiimmfi
4515-7227-8091
What an amazing match I have witnessed. Congratulations to the superior team, T7. The underdogs of the season managed to bring out an amazing LU and completely stomp over the overrated team, Kl! T7's supreme bagger surprised everyone by outbagging the incredible sasuke. This was truly an incredible match and I hope T7 can take this momentum and dominate the division. Kl put up a good fight, but unfortunately just got outplayed by the legendary turtles due to their lack of experience and underestimation. T7 was incredibly underrated but practiced as hard as they could and managed to take that fat W!!!! Go T7 and good luck in future matches! You guys are simply raw studs.

plz let me suck some of that turtle cock