• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

[W3] IF 405- 327 young ✓

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korra

Supporter
That’s slightly ironic considering I was called an “antisocial prick” by kn Fred for not telling him ruleset 5 days before match. GGs tho!
Wasn't me saying that and wasn't calling you out! But yeah ggs you trolled well!

OP
zach.

zach.

Team
LV
Thread Starter #12
Wasn't me saying that and wasn't calling you out! But yeah the you trolled well!
I know you weren’t calling me out dw, and ty I appreciate it, but Fred instigated all week, I don’t know what he expected, especially from dermo.

Korra

Supporter
I know you weren’t calling me out dw, and ty I appreciate it, but Fred instigated all week, I don’t know what he expected, especially from dermo.
Then Dermo shouldve called out Fred and not all of us :p

simo

EL Staff
Team
tossicodipendenti
Wiimmfi
4472-7682-6881
Woah! Very well played! Best team we've ever played against! You really took the fight lads! Keep up the hard work guys, you're gonna accomplish big things if you continue down this way!
Go big or go home!😤🔥💯👌
How kind of you mate❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.