[W3] 370 D99 - VB2 342

Niko

MKPS Staff

The star troll performed by Disturbia will be penalised with -20.

Even if their own teammate, Iceh, sort of pushed the recording Player into Disturbia, that doesn't excuse the fact that he himself was sitting in a star in that single box which is known to be taken by players very often if they have the chance to

The results will therefore change to:

D99 370 - 342 VB2

Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
Ok so i never have bagged nor been in a clan team at all, so this is some rule i didn't knew about it. Guess i cannot contest about your decision at all. Nicely thought. Nicely thought.

Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
Even funnier is that even if i explain what i did none would be agreeing with it. So i will not say that i disagree with your decision, but i'll just say what i did.

I was the "bagger" of the room, which is not my role first of all. I only stood at this particular box trying to get the shock but never got one, so while i was using the star, i got a super mushroom then decided to suicide. So, yeah, judging i'm trolling is pretty unfair from you because i was not waiting for someone Particular from your team nor mine, and you already see with your clip i go suicide myself. Now that's coincidence that the player ran into me to try getting the box, because then, after he got touched, i already pressed the super mushroom to then die.

I'll repeat it, I will not contest the decision you made, Niko, for the sake of the team.

Best regards.

Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
Actually want to say, in the end, i won't contest the decision because of myself agreeing to have stood on a box for quite some time. So I'll myself change the form of playing, if i ever get back as bagger for some reason.

Best regards again, sorry for the bother.