[W2] I$ 366 - 356 k´s [✓]

Niko

MKPS Staff

the troll on k`s by I$'s bagger will be penalised with -20 by the WL Council.

A few close ups will be provided as well to rule out the Goomba as a possibility (8th place was spinning out while sitting at one particular spot to begin with):

---

Results will be changed to a tie overall until further notice:

I$ 356 - 356 k`s

Niko

MKPS Staff

the troll on k`s by I$'s bagger will be penalised with -20 by the WL Council.

A few close ups will be provided as well to rule out the Goomba as a possibility (8th place was spinning out while sitting at one particular spot to begin with):

---

Results will be changed to a tie overall until further notice:

I$ 356 - 356 k`s
Apologies for the fix out of nowhere but as some on the WL Council felt like we missed a few parts of the case, we decided to review the case.

The basic premise is that we will be correcting our verdict.
As opposed to a -20, a -10 penalty will be given to I$.
The reasoning for this fix will be provided below.

Looking at both the moments before and after the troll, Jay was behind the others by a decent amount.
However, the troll caused by David made Jay lose less time compared to when he fell off and got himself into the situation of being so far back in the first place.
While this approach would make it sound like we'd like to reward baggers for hitting runners with power items, that isn't our intention as the contrary could also apply.
Areas such as...
- "he could be driving really bad on purpose to get hit"
- or from a bagger's pov: "he was far back anyway so why should it matter when I hit him"
...have potential for being abused by players hence why we believe a -20 or either -5 to be either too high or too low ultimately, making a -10 a fairer middle ground between the two.

Therefore, the results will be changed to:

I$ 366 - 356 k`s