[W19] ZJ 1 - 0 βc

Articuno

Love, although it fades, it never gives up on you.
MKPS Staff
Lounge Staff
CTL Staff
Supporter
Team
EXO // EA
ggs, we'll beat you guys on the better game :eyes: :wink: :eyes:

congrats on the div win

bede doesn't have an alarm clock apparently

Spade24

NSanity
CTL Staff
RL Staff
CL Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
Multiverse
NNID
xSpade24
Wiimmfi
5243-7160-5304
GGs

Team
MKW: βc | MK8D: Đ¥
Wiimmfi
1423 3403 3553
Very happy for us despite our situation this match. Ryan came in clutch and saved us from 4v5, we appreciate that and hope you enjoyed the match. Overall, this was a great season for us, Bc1's best performance to date. Very proud leader today and I hope everyone in Bc and in our div enjoyed the season. GGs to ZJ, gl next season and we hope to play you again soon

nah what am i saying we'll prob see ya on 8dx in a few hours (rofl rofl rofl) and possibly mku as well o_Oo_Oo_O

Ryan.

NYC
World Cup Staff
Team
KG
Switch
6188-1299-800
Wiimmfi
3655-0654-6204
Very happy for us despite our situation this match. Ryan came in clutch and saved us from 4v5, we appreciate that and hope you enjoyed the match. Overall, this was a great season for us, Bc1's best performance to date. Very proud leader today and I hope everyone in Bc and in our div enjoyed the season. GGs to ZJ, gl next season and we hope to play you again soon

nah what am i saying we'll prob see ya on 8dx in a few hours (rofl rofl rofl) and possibly mku as well o_Oo_Oo_O
What can I say, I’m a life saver ;)

Jk GGs ZJ and congrats!

bede

sorry for double post but bc, you are the worst team ever, until you stop calling australians cowboys, i wont be coming back. fuck all of you and especially @Mitch for starting YEEHAW! because ur the worst person alive you stupid fucking idiot go suck a fat one oh wait ur gay u will okay eat pussy HA! TOO PUSSY TO DO THAT HAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE