[W1] Mw 375 - 357 SY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team
KG
Wiimmfi
5070-7413-8901

tfw the game I once loved is at the point where even if you win you don't have any fun or enjoy it even in the slightest. welcome to the mentally disabled 2019 mkw community gg R I P was fun while it lasted

Chéron

Lounge Staff
Supporter
not gonna say a whole lot to that since your team also relied on trolling/picked it a lot in the past. if you dont like the game then dont play it as much as you do.

good games SY, intense match.

Last edited:
Team
KG
Wiimmfi
5070-7413-8901
team's lu's ive been apart of have picked trolling one single time in 6 years of league and never in casual wars lmfao , also I play 1-2 times a week at most, as usual you have no idea what ur talking about

Chéron

Lounge Staff
Supporter
team's lu's ive been apart of have picked trolling one single time in 6 years of league and never in casual wars lmfao , also I play 1-2 times a week at most, as usual you have no idea what ur talking about
3-400 events in lounge is quite a lot in my book, but suit yourself. ill not argue over the second thing you said since its your word against words of others and there are not way to check it now since old mkb is dead (not even mentioning thats the argument wont end in anything anyway). cheers

Kona

Supporter
Team
Timeless
“c. Names being used by a player may not be shared by another teammate during a match.”

Due to Viraith (U202) and Maik (Old-U5092) using the same mii name for this match, a strike will be given by council to both of these players.

@Viraith

Status
Not open for further replies.