- Discord outage races 2 and 3
- Suicide Format
- GGs nonetheless, could have been worse
- Crisis was on CTGP in room pic so that's a confirmed conditionals for him
- https://gyazo.com/76e6cdb87ac122562af0260142644a99

Team
GAMT
Honestly this was a shit fest.

Never in my whole 7 years of being alive have I witnessed a travesty like this. As I stated many times in our call I would legit rather sit through 10 hours of deji's diss tracks than play another lap in that war.

9 player rooms are the definition of autism
I wasted almost an hour of my life on this shambles of a war.. to top things off with a dc
Yes im baby raging
yes im 7

gg

Team
GAMT
Honestly this was a shit fest.

Never in my whole 7 years of being alive have I witnessed a travesty like this. As I stated many times in our call I would legit rather sit through 10 hours of deji's diss tracks than play another lap in that war.

9 player rooms are the definition of autism
I wasted almost an hour of my life on this shambles of a war.. to top things off with a dc
Yes im baby raging
yes im 7

gg
HES BOTTLED IT WAHEYYYYYYYY

Stunky

Triple OwO
Banned
Apologies for the late post, however the penalty posted in the Twitch Clip above (copied in to this post for reference) is to receive a -15 penalty. It was seen as too severe to be a -10 given the nature of the incident and the positions of the runners (as well as the fact that SiKH potentially took an item box out of contention - as you can tell quite a few factors to look at), however not worthy of a -20 given the time it occurred among other factors.

The final score is therefore Bø 269 - 355 GOMT

OP
Simple S
Team
JJ
Thread Starter #16
When you already got shat on for 4v5ing along with the other team complaining about that size. But, to end the disaster on top of all of it is a -15 penalty. I guess Bad News Barrett does continue over to other leagues.
Yawn, next?

Aura

Supporter
Team
GAMT
NNID
MaxK15
Wiimmfi
4558-6675-6141
When you already got shat on for 4v5ing along with the other team complaining about that size. But, to end the disaster on top of all of it is a -15 penalty. I guess Bad News Barrett does continue over to other leagues.
Yawn, next?
but it was a penalty tho wasnt it