• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

[W1] κ`s 386 - 346 κn

Status
Not open for further replies.

noah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sui format, ggs!​

Last edited:

s'

Team
Moonblast
@Act why didn't you save the vod i wanted to count how many times you dodged :oops::oops:

ggs btw halogen sucks

Monyz

MKPS Staff
Media Staff
Team
Kaisers
ok why don't you tell him
Says the guy that dodged every shock ur team had. Instead of complaining about someone that dodged many shocks why don't u complain to ur bagger that couldn't pull them?

s'

Team
Moonblast
Says the guy that dodged every shock ur team had. Instead of complaining about someone that dodged many shocks why don't u complain to ur bagger that couldn't pull them?
i actually dodged 2 of our 5 shocks lol

also i'm not actually salty about it, someone gets angry really easily here

Status
Not open for further replies.