Umbre's Time Trials

Umbre

Team
Not searching
Switch
3661-1146-5815
Just got the game a few days ago so don't expect a lot of tracks to have times for a long time, gonna be grinding out for a half decent time before I move on.

150cc:

MKS:
WP:
SSC:
TR:
MC:
TH:
TM:
SGF:
SA: 2:03.948
DS: 2:01.987
Ed:
MW:
CC:
BDD:
BC:
RR:
rMMM:
rMC:
rCCB:
rTT:
rDDD:
rDP3:
rRoR
rDJ
rWS:
rSL:
rMM:
rYV:
rTTC:
rPPP:
rGV:
rRR:
dYC:
dEA:
dDD:
dMC:
dBP:
dCL:
dWW:
dAC:
dWGM:
dRR:
dIIO:
dHC:
dKC:
dRiR:
dSBS:
dBB:

200cc:

MKS:
WP:
SSC:
TR:
MC:
TH:
TM:
SGF:
SA:
DS:
Ed:
MW:
CC:
BDD:
BC:
RR:
rMMM:
rMC:
rCCB:
rTT:
rDDD:
rDP3:
rRoR
rDJ
rWS:
rSL:
rMM:
rYV:
rTTC:
rPPP:
rGV:
rRR:
dYC:
dEA:
dDD:
dMC:
dBP:
dCL:
dWW:
dAC:
dWGM:
dRR:
dIIO:
dHC:
dKC:
dRiR:
dSBS:
dBB:

Last edited:
Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
good luck then. imo i stoped grinding time trials on mkw, and prefer to do on other games. i only play online the game tho. _also nice profile pic and gif_

OP
Umbre

Umbre

Team
Not searching
Switch
3661-1146-5815
Thread Starter #3

Missed Fast Glider Lap 1 rip sub

good luck then. imo i stoped grinding time trials on mkw, and prefer to do on other games. i only play online the game tho. _also nice profile pic and gif_
Lol thanks, I swear if I got Discord Nitro it would only be to use that GIF as my Profile Picture - but yeh I pretty much only play TTs unless I'm playing with my friend since he got the game with me, before that I barely ever touched online

Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978

Missed Fast Glider Lap 1 rip sub

Lol thanks, I swear if I got Discord Nitro it would only be to use that GIF as my Profile Picture - but yeh I pretty much only play TTs unless I'm playing with my friend since he got the game with me, before that I barely ever touched online
No problem man. and that would be sick i agree. imo i stay with this picture cuz it's from a banner of mine.
ps: just saw it's about mk8, which i don't have it

OP
Umbre

Umbre

Team
Not searching
Switch
3661-1146-5815
Thread Starter #5
No problem man. and that would be sick i agree. imo i stay with this picture cuz it's from a banner of mine.
ps: just saw it's about mk8, which i don't have it
I used to play MKW and the original MK8 before Deluxe quite a lot but stopped playing once I got my switch and mostly playing Splat2n and MK8D now

Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
I used to play MKW and the original MK8 before Deluxe quite a lot but stopped playing once I got my switch and mostly playing Splat2n and MK8D now
That's cool then. I'll be only playing DL and a bit on the wii now, and i'll never get the switch sadly.