Thoughts of an MKW LAN in New York City

Gabriel

Administrator
Administrator
Over the course of the time in the MKW community, there have always been talks about an MKW LAN coming to life. There have been successful ones such as Cologne, Spindrift, and a small get-together at Squidstorm (Splatoon LAN). But, we thought it'd be time for a LAN in the US! So, with the discussion and thoughts surrounding this idea, it's about time we plan one out. First, we thought of places to hold this type of event. And we came to the conclusion, it'd be best to host it in New York City! So with this in mind, we thought it'd be smart to first plan it out by figuring out how many people would come out to participate in this type of event. Please leave your answers at https://www.strawpoll.me/16479296

Thank you for reading! And hopefully, we get enough positive responses to make this a reality!

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask or reach out to us on discord!

Kasper#6519
Mystic#6515
Zagler#7575

Last edited:

Monster

Team
[L]
110% Support this! I know a large enough venue near New York City that is used to host Splatoon LAN events and Smash tournaments that we could totally use.

Daylie

Demon-Scythe Child
Banned
Team
Euphoria
NNID
mkdaylon
Switch
5244-9753-1222
Wiimmfi
3785-5733-8379
Good turnout and proper venue and I’m in, go winter break if you plan to do this.

Team
sop
Wiimmfi
1766-9388-2570
This year might not work for me, but i would defo be interested and plan ahead to come from europe next year ;)

lo

Lounge Staff
i'v always been down for something like this. as a participant in the attempted squidstorm "mkw" lan, i can assure all of yall reading, that this kinda thing is EXTREMELY fun and well-worth the time and money. if i come up with any ideas for funding or whatever, i'll let yall know

PhoenixRiku

Supporter
As I am sure you are all aware, but just to save you some potential logistic nightmares. With a yes/no poll assume people will very generously hit yes and calculate accordingly.

Sean.

神の泥棒
Supporter
Team
none pls add me to one
Wiimmfi
4816-3656-8595
The thought of the event one day and then just chilling with everyone the other day(s) is actually so cool, if its at a good time for me I'm in for sure

vapzz

Team
ez
Sounds like a good idea and could be the start of something bigger if it works out.
Would go

Spade24

NSanity
CTL Staff
RL Staff
CL Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
Multiverse
NNID
xSpade24
Wiimmfi
5243-7160-5304
Good idea! And Would go if I’m available!