The MKW Vent Your Anger Thread

Banana

Since the other MKBoards is going away soon, I figured I'd continue this topic on this version of MKBoards. That one was popular, so let's keep it going.

Use this topic to express your displeasure with Mario Kart Wii here.

NZro

Supporter
Wiimmfi
4386-8680-0809
Coming back to mkw after two years, being in first the entire race and being bombarded with blues and reds by noobs 2 yards away from finish line :)

Team
Nebula
Switch
0298-9515-5016
Wiimmfi
4902-2657-8040
People only use Funky kong and Daisy in online matches, i mean, come on people!, not using them doesn't mean you can't win races!

Team
Ascension
People only use Funky kong and Daisy in online matches, i mean, come on people!, not using them doesn't mean you can't win races!
It can be frustrating, seeing as how the community is so flooded with Funky and Daisy. Although I am a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to that. It isn't impossible to compete with them though. The other day I saw a player using Baby Daisy + bullet bike who was consistently getting high placements and beating good Funky Flame users. I think that players sticking by perceived inferior combos is commendable. That is why Karters and those like Urusai have a level of respect.

Team
Nebula
Switch
0298-9515-5016
Wiimmfi
4902-2657-8040
It can be frustrating, seeing as how the community is so flooded with Funky and Daisy. Although I am a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to that. It isn't impossible to compete with them though. The other day I saw a player using Baby Daisy + bullet bike who was consistently getting high placements and beating good Funky Flame users. I think that players sticking by perceived inferior combos is commendable. That is why Karters and those like Urusai have a level of respect.
I've seen kart players get first in 12 player rooms with 9k vr

OP
Banana

Banana

Thread Starter #16
And here I am winning a race with Baby Peach + Booster Seat, and not on a luck track.

Team
EQ, AM, 00I, SA
Wiimmfi
1593-4209-3300
No Funky for me, though I do use Mii+Flame Runner. Sometimes small Mii+Bullet Bike.

Anyway, for my on-topic contribution: bouncy mushrooms! Those things are evil if you ask me.