Team
UHDR7T7KECH - Maidvelia Serial Number
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
This is a new project I started (and am going to be continuing in a week when final exams end) where @Emil 595 (when he's able to) and I discuss various issues regarding multiple sectors of the community. Sometimes we will have guests to add additional input. As long as the stream is not segmented into parts, all of them are archived as Twitch highlights and uploaded to YouTube.

I will be using this thread as a storage area for these podcasts as well as getting the project some more traction. Here's the first two streams I have done, both with Emil:

#1: New Players & Demographics (Feat. Emil)
Twitch | YouTube

#2: Custom Tracks—Selection Meta & Design Principles (Feat. Emil & rusoX)
Twitch (Part 1/4) | Twitch (Part 2/4) | Twitch (Part 3/4) | Twitch (Part 4/4)

#3: Optimizing Community Functions & Processes (Feat. Emil & Stunky)
Twitch | YouTube

#4: How Mario Kart Content Creators Present Themselves (Feat. Emil & Countess)
Twitch | YouTube

#5: VR Search (Feat. Emil & Erratic)
Twitch | YouTube

PLAYLIST
Twitch | YouTube

NEXT TOPIC: Custom Tracks—Design Principles Part 2
If you would like to be a guest for this one, please contact me on the forums, or Direct Message me on Discord: ~Maidvelia~#0697.

Last edited:
OP
~Maidvelia❤︎~

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
UHDR7T7KECH - Maidvelia Serial Number
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Thread Starter #2
Next topic will be revisiting custom tracks. We're going to focus purely on design this time and not track selection meta. I do want to revisit selection meta again since that podcast didn't turn out as well as I wanted, but that will have to wait.

I am searching for a guest for this podcast. I am also searching for a new permanent "co-host". If you would like to be a part of either of these, contact me on Discord (~Maidvelia🎔~#0697).

Also feel free to give me any suggestions on topics to cover. Perhaps different ideas you'd like the community to try out via MKPS tournaments? I made this post listing different ways to keep the game fresh and varied.