• Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

The final days of mkw for me...

Wiimmfi
4428-0266-9767
I've been thinking of quitting mkw for a long time, but now I'm finally acting upon it. In case you're wondering, no, I'm not terminating my boards account or my discord. Why? Because no matter how much I want to, I will regret one of those someday. I'm not planning on coming back to the community, I will be a semi-active social depending on how much work schedule works out. I'll still keep in contact with a select few, but not many. Of course, those people that truly made the community a fun place to be shall be in my heart. As for those who didn't, well, I wish you the best and hope you realize the error of your ways. I'd like to give a shoutout to those who I think shaped the community in a positive way:

@Sky9
@Rentorar
@Misdreavus
@caro
@Aditya~
@ILoveSMB
@Joeey
@Callum
@Revise
@simo
@Josh
@Façade
@Spart
@Ian
@Kyon_
@Philip2
@RhysRah
@Simple S
@Stunky

I'm sure I missed some people, and I apologize for that. However, at the end of the day, life is more important than virtual reality. Goodbye Mario Kart Wii, and goodbye community.

Joeey

Takin' the B-A-T outta basement, homie.
Supporter
Team
Turtle 7eam
Switch
8552-7690-9314
Wiimmfi
3914-4250-9247
Sad to see you go, thanks for your help with leading T7 and helping me get our first WL season off the ground. Good luck in the future, Scott, it's been fun.

Sigue subiendo a la guagua con la guagua, mi amigo

Emperor

Registry Staff
Supporter
I've known you since Arial Alliance, been a pleasure my boy. Sad to see you go :(

ace

hardstuck d5
Supporter
Team
VA
imagine announcing retirement for a 11 y/o kids game on a website
jeez why do people have such an obsession for shitting on others for literally no reason, the guy clearly made a lot of friends on here regardless of how old the game is so who gives a fuck.

you're the one still playing "a 11 y/o kids game"

Ryan.

NYC
World Cup Staff
Team
KG
Switch
6188-1299-800
Wiimmfi
3655-0654-6204
SCOTT FUCKING BARNES

cya soon homie <3

Charge

MKPS Staff
Registry Staff
Goodbye man.
Sad to see people leaving the community, even though we never got along very well together. Still, I wish you best of luck in your future and even though you don't plan on coming back maybe we will see you back again.
Also sad that your Twitch/Youtube name didnt apply to your dedication :(
1553056355844.png

Aditya

~
MKPS Staff
World Cup Staff
CTL Staff
CL Staff
Media Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
3613-7773-6772
gonna miss you my man.... hope life treats you well, please stay in touch

zatlo

jeez why do people have such an obsession for shitting on others for literally no reason, the guy clearly made a lot of friends on here regardless of how old the game is so who gives a fuck.

you're the one still playing "a 11 y/o kids game"
Fred should stop...

Rentorar

CL Staff
Team
Blue Thunder.

Sad to see you go good friend. Everyone in the old VB community and Blue Thunder will miss you. Good luck on future endeavours.