Testing! Testing! 1 2 3 testing!

Banana

Hello, I'm Banana. I also go by the name Foolish Banana on sites like YouTube and Twitter. Felt like keeping it simple here though. Yes, great name, I know. Always slipping over that obvious banana peel. I don't think I introduced myself on the old MKBoards. It's not much, but here it goes.

How did I get into Mario Kart? Well, my very first game was actually Double Dash for GameCube. I thought that game was alright. However, it was Mario Kart Wii that got me hooked on the series. I started playing that game in the summer of 2012 and to this day, MKW remains my favorite Mario Kart game. I don't know, it just feels great to play. MK7 and MK8DX are solid too, but MKW to me is an amazing racing game. I met a lot of great people in that community before the server shut down. To this day, I still play the game on Wiimmfi. I love the game that much.

I don't play MKW every day though. I also enjoy playing other Mario games and I'm also into Pokemon. Mew is my favorite. Popplio is also awesome and gets way too much hate (that pesky owl always steals the spotlight). I've also put tons of hours into The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. That game has a certain charm that has me coming back for more. I also enjoy revisiting classic PlayStation games. I love the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games. The first two Twisted Metal games are also personal favorites of mine, but my favorite game of all time is Mega Man Legends for PS1. It helped me get through a difficult part of my life as a kid, plus I think it's a great game that doesn't get much appreciation.

Anyway, that's about it for me. Happy racing!