• As the result of a recent incident in the United States, many protests have come to life because of constant racism. Please read this thread if you'd like to help and learn more!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

Take a Stand

Rush

CARE
RL Staff
Supporter
Team
υτ
Ayo

You all are probably already aware of what’s going on in the US. I’m from Minneapolis as some of you may know and have had many people already come to me and ask if my community and I are good, and we currently are doing ‘fine’. The times we’re in are kinda wild and for many of us all we want to do is help. I’ve decided to leave some links where you can help too! Even if you’re not American your contributions would mean a lot!

Donations:
Campaign Zero
Unicorn Riot
George Floyd Memorial Fund
Minnesota Freedom Fund
Black Visions Collective
Reclaim The Block
Public Goods
Peoples City Council Freedom Fund
Mutual Aid NYC
Restoring Justice Community Bail Fund

Petitions:
#DefundThePolice
Justice For George Floyd
#WeCantBreathe
Justice For Belly Mujinga
Justice For Breonna Taylor
Justice For Tony McDade

Ubaldo Jimenez

Media Staff
I'll support "reclaim the block" assuming that's for the people/people with assault rifles to give back the respective owners and residents their housing/stores and what not of Capitol Hill Seattle.