Supermenu.szs (for CTGP-R 1.03)

Thread title (literally registered just to post this!!) Does anybody have this file? I've been working on a modpack for MKW that I want to be compatible with CTGP-R. I've replaced several characters, and I kind of want to edit the character's names, and their select screen icons. There's only one thread about this on the old site, and the link to the file is dead (https://forums.mkboards.com/threads/ctgp-revolution-v1-03-supermenu-szs-download-_e-_u.31641/). I've been looking for this file online for like 3 hours; I even registered on the old site first (accidentally, of course) because I'm a freaking idiot and I didn't realise it was an archive.

Also, does anyone happen to know what file the Wi-fi friend mode messages are stored? I really want to put in my own unfunny jokes.

xFranciB_

I have the same question as you, but i actually need a Supermenu_I.szs file.
It would be better if someone has a file or a web archive where all the Supermenu.szs files are stored (Supermenu_E.szs, Supermenu_I,szs, Supermenu_U.szs, Supermenu_J.szs ecc.).
Anyway, please specify the Supermenu that you need. Do you need a Supermenu_E.szs or a Supermenu_U.szs?
And PLEASE if someone has all of this files, PLEASE MAKE AN ARCHIVE ON A POST OR SOMEWHERE ONLINE!

mkwbenjamin

Black Lives Matter.
Supporter
Switch
2872-9308-0601
Wiimmfi
5117-0125-4985
You can edit the character names in Menu*_~ files and character icons in Menu* files I believe. Its been awhile since I've been active in modding and every time I leave I forget what files control what.
* - whatever player button you push (MenuSingle = Menu after you push Single Player button on main menu, MenuMulti = 2,3,4 buttons)​
~ - whatever language you want to edit (MenuSingle_U = ^^ but with text files for names and stuff in English)​
to help you identify what files you'll need, reference this thread​
However, If you do edit these files The cup icons are always messed up so I published a fix to that sometime last year here

also, I think the friend message things are in Globe_~, but GTGP already has its own edited ones, and you'll be the only person who would be able to see the messages, unless other people also use the same file. Just letting you know

hope this helps!