THEKRUSTYKRAB
NNID
THEKRUSTYKRAB
Switch
THEKRUSTYKRAB
Wiimmfi
THEKRUSTYKRAB
everyone, nearly everything and everywhere is here

with the recent direct revealing that there are 100+ stages, nearly 900 songs in the game, i thought id move the thread here. the direct also revealed multiple game modes like crew battles, tourneys, ironmans, being able to go to different stages mid match, match settings dont default to 2 minute timed anymore, and a final smash meter, this game literally is catering to the fans. i didnt even bring up the characters, like how long time requested characters like k rool and ridley are being added, or the fact that sakurai is representing castlevania better than konami has in the past couple of years. december cant come any sooner. anyways go talk ur usual smash shit, like who u gonna main, who u think gonna be added, and all that good shit, nearly endless things to discuss with this big ass game; im probably gonna main ike, he seems to move a lot faster with the universal 3 frame jumpsquats like he should based on his games (ikes best stat is speed in fe9 lol), and my moneys on bandana dee based on polls, though i still root for the wah.

rest in peace to all the ones that died in their trailers, rip mario luigi megaman and samus and dedede to some extent.

Jake

Supporter
The only thing left that I want is a honest-to-god story mode. If they give me that I am content.

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
UHDR7T7KECH - Maidvelia Serial Number
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
I want Target Test instead of Target Blast.
I want a story mode.

Everything else about this game is absolutely perfect, this is going to be the biggest Switch-seller ever (and it's going to be the reason I get a Switch!).

AeroYoshi

Cosmic
Supporter
I lost interest in smash a long time ago with the release of brawl, and after seeing all the craze and amazing improvements this one is bringing to the table I will most definitely be getting this game. I haven't seen a single change that I don't like that they've made. My one hope is that they include a good story mode along with it but even if they don't, this title will be sure to impress.

Team
EQ, AM, 00I, SA
Wiimmfi
1593-4209-3300
Who would've ever thought they would've brought K. Rool in at long last? I mean, K. Rool was dead as far as I knew. Having Belmont and Ridley thrown in too is a nice bonus. I still see myself maining some combination of Pikachu, Captain Falcon, and Wolf, but I know I have to try out the new characters too at some point. I must say I'm impressed!

Nozzles

🏳️‍🌈
Supporter
NNID
Nozzles
Wiimmfi
0177-8005-5950
This game’ll probably be what finally pushes me away from Mario Kart in general, there’s not a hell of a lot keeping me here already. I haven’t really cared too much about Smash for a while now; but this game has definitely reinvigorated my interest yet again. I find myself actually excited to watch Smash streams and videos, seemingly for once.

I’m really glad they brought back Wolf, I love his color scheme and look in general; and he will definitely be my primary main. Peach will also have a strong presence in who I choose to play, continuing to fit into the Peach-main stereotype :p

Eric

Why am I here?
Supporter
Team
None
Switch
0022-0027-5937
This game’ll probably be what finally pushes me away from Mario Kart in general, there’s not a hell of a lot keeping me here already. I haven’t really cared too much about Smash for a while now; but this game has definitely reinvigorated my interest yet again. I find myself actually excited to watch Smash streams and videos, seemingly for once.

I’m really glad they brought back Wolf, I love his color scheme and look in general; and he will definitely be my primary main. Peach will also have a strong presence in who I choose to play, continuing to fit into the Peach-main stereotype :p
Wolf is the only returning veteran I wanted, and I'm pleased to say that he looks better than ever. That purple jacket is insanely hot. I'm definitely going to make him one of my secondaries, along with Donkey Kong and Dedede. I'm sure you can figure out who I'm going to main. ;)

Joss

O:E
Supporter
Switch
7605-3388-6498
I'm experiencing pre-MK8 levels of hype for this game which is something I thought would never happen again. The roster is damn near perfect as is and really hard to find anything else I dislike. And there's still more to come so...o_O

OP
elec
Team
THEKRUSTYKRAB
NNID
THEKRUSTYKRAB
Switch
THEKRUSTYKRAB
Wiimmfi
THEKRUSTYKRAB
Thread Starter #13
im late, but remember when everyone was predicting who would die next? well,

oh and btw piranha plant also survived the massacre along with kirby cause he also does his taxes.

voltini

Team
MCG
im late, but remember when everyone was predicting who would die next? well,

oh and btw piranha plant also survived the massacre along with kirby cause he also does his taxes.
kirby my main haha

o wait then people have a chance to learn my main
welp at least i have ike and wii fit trainer got buffed so watch out buckos