UHDR7KECH - Maidvelia Serial Number
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
The Purpose of This Idea

Not all GCT codes are harmful to the community like gurus; some are actually very helpful (i.e. the FC Cloner) and the community should have access to whatever resources are beneficial for everyone. Rule 6A only mentions codes for belligerent play in-game, not ALL codes. These codes are constructive rather than harmful.

However... the staff do not want GCTs being linked willy nilly since it's so easy to fake what the linked file actually is. It's also not very effective to just post the code contents since people still have to figure out how to turn said code into a GCT. Knowing how to turn a harmless code into a GCT is the same process for harmful codes and encourages more cheaters.

So the solution? Have a thread of already-made GCT codes verified by the MKBoards Staff. @Jake has trusted me with making this thread, and I can assure you every single one of these GCTs are as they say they are. This post will be the only allowed place to have links to GCTs. ALL other places on the board: GCT links will be prohibited.

Contents

Post 1: Helpful Code Contents, GCT Download Links, and Explanations
Post 2: How To Use These Codes: For Disc Users
Post 3: How To Use These Codes: For ISO Users

Without further delay, here are the codes!

Key:
RMCE01 | NTSC-US = America
RMCP01 | PAL-EU/AU = Europe/Australia
RMCJ01 | NTSC-JP = Japan
RMCK01 | NTSC-K = Korea
*Credit to @s for many of the RMCK01 | NTSC-K versions of the codes.

*If you have anymore codes you believe are helpful to the community, PM me the name, the creator, and the code contents.
*In addition, if any of the codes I have posted do not work, PM me about it immediately!!

OP
~Maidvelia❤︎~

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Thread Starter #2
How To Use These Codes: For Disc Users

1. Make a folder on your SD card root called codes.

2. Place the GCT file you downloaded (either RMCE01.gct, RMCP01.gct, RMCJ01.gct, or RMCK01.gct) into that folder (SD Card:\codes).

3. Download Riivolution: http://rvlution.net/riivolution.zip.

4. Extract riivolution.zip to your apps folder (SD Card:\apps).

5. Make a folder called riivolution on your SD card root (if you do not have one already; if you do, skip this step).

6. Download codehandler.bin and codes.xml.

codehandler.bin (4.18 KB): http://www.mediafire.com/download/i9osokl8fowu59h/codehandler.bin
codes.xml (2.75 KB): http://www.mediafire.com/view/ao67ptisadohixr/codes.xml

7. Put codehandler.bin and codes.xml in the riivolution folder on your SD card root (SD Card:\riivolution).

8. Load Riivolution either from the Wii Menu (if you have the Riivolution channel installed already) or the Homebrew Channel.

OR

9. Make sure you have the setting for CTGP Revolution Channel set to Disabled (if you have a mkwiiriivoslottest XML file for CTGP-R 1.03; if you don't, skip this step).

10. Do whatever you want with Copy MKW Save to SD Card (if you have a mkwiiriivoslottest XML file for CTGP-R 1.03; if you don't, skip this step).

*My STRONG recommendation: For the Ultimate License Unlocker and VR/BR Modifier--enable Copy MKW Save to SD Card, load your code, reload Riivolution, disable Copy MKW Save to SD Card, and load your code again. This will make it so those code's effects stay on both your main save file and your backup save file on your SD card.

Go to the Ocarina page.

12. Change the setting for Codes to Enabled.

13. For the Ocarina Handler, use GXDraw Hook for everything except Time Trial Record Resetter, Mii Cloner, and Change Characters and Vehicles Between WFC/Wiimmfi Races. For those, use VI Hook.

14. Install the Riivolution channel to your Wii Menu (if you have already you'll see the button Remove; if you see this, skip this step).

15. Select Launch to load Mario Kart Wii.

16. Follow any instructions given in the Code Explanation on post 1 for any of the 7 codes and repeat all of these steps as many times as needed for more codes.

*Credit to @Kirigaya for screenshots.

OP
~Maidvelia❤︎~

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Thread Starter #3
How To Use These Codes: For ISO Users
1. Make a folder on your SD card root called codes.

2. Place the GCT file you downloaded (either RMCE01.gct, RMCP01.gct, RMCJ01.gct, or RMCK01.gct) into that folder (SD Card:\codes).

Load your favorite USB loader, either from the Wii Menu or Homebrew Channel (for these instructions, USB Loader GX will be used).

OR

4. Go to the Loader Settings page.

Turn Ocarina ON.

Click Start to launch Mario Kart Wii.

7. Follow any instructions given in the Code Explanation on post 1 for any of the 7 codes and repeat all of these steps as many times as needed for more codes.

*Credit to @Kirigaya for screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.