Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Sky9's Rap Music
rap blast.jpg

Download
Sky9's Rap Music Pack V2
All songs are listed in a notepad in the install folder
You want to know what it's time for it's time for a nice new update to Sky9's rap music pack. It's been a little while since it's been updated and it has now been revamped. What you will find in the pack is you will find music and textures of course. It also comes with a custom-made DJ Mario. You will also find a ghost Luigi texture, a cherry blossom Daisy texture and last but not least my custom made funky kong texture that's had a couple of minor updates, fixing the logo was the main thing. In addition to all of that I have also included for the first time ever CTGP Channel Music. Also there are now custom textures that were made for a custom CTGP Channel specifically. This pack also has a little Easter egg that I've hidden it's very small but it has to do with the channel let's see if you guys can find it :). With all that being said hope you enjoy the pack.
ALL BRSTMS AND TEXTURES WERE MADE BY ME

Enjoy

When you give credit to my music pack. You can either leave a link to the download or you can leave a link to the mkboards thread where the pack is hosted. You may not distribute any of the single BRSTM. You may not distribute the Revo kart either. However you can distribute the pack. On a side note all textures were created by me you can put them in texture packs but you must give credit to me. And I think that's all as always have fun with the music pack.

Last edited:
OP
Sky9

Sky9

The_Eye.rar sees all items
Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Thread Starter #2
Ap Clan Textures

Ap WL textures

Ap1^

Ap2^

Daisy Server logo Ap texture

Last edited:

Kona

Supporter
Team
Explorers of Time
weezy, gucci, meek, and x... i'm definitely gonna download this. good stuff bro. keep it up

OP
Sky9

Sky9

Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Thread Starter #6
As of 10/27/18 my rap music pack has been updated to version 1.1

New songs are as followed

LC
Post Malone - Better Now

MC
Post Malone - Better Now

GV fixed bugs with the music

GBASGB
Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset)

Start Race Music
Logic - Soul Food

Tracks select single player mode
Teek - We’re out of time

New record in time trial
Migos - Walk It Like I Talk It

Lose in time trial
Logic 1-800

There are some easter eggs in the Revo Kart
;):)

Also as of Version 1.1 there is now a daisy texture by me

There is now a CTGP channel texture by me

Thank you to KingEpix or Sop Epix for helping me out with that

To install replace the textures.til in the CTGP folder

And I think that wraps it up for the update
hope you enjoy it

Last edited:
OP
Sky9

Sky9

Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Thread Starter #7
There is a new update for my rap music pack 1.2 some songs have been changed
However the biggest change of all was that you will not need the KCL fixes any more because I have made the Multi Channel brstm for those tracks that need it.

New Music

WGM
Lil Skies Opps Want me dead

DDR
Logic - Take it Back

MVH
Eminem - Fall

TF
Travis Scott - SICKO MODE

Single Player course select is
Tyga - Taste Instrumentals

Wifi wait music
Morning sun JCole beat

Happy New Year

Last edited:
OP
Sky9

Sky9

Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Thread Starter #10
Ok so I'm updating some of the textures in the music pack in version will be 1.2.1
-The funky kong visor bug were the it was red is now fixed and now goes with the bike texture as a whole
-There is new Texture.til for the CTGP channel
-And other misc fixes
-Might update songs down the road but we will see

OP
Sky9

Sky9

Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Thread Starter #15
Okay so it has been a little while since I have released any type of custom textures to the public. However today that is going to change that because I'm going to be releasing two textures one will come today and one will come next week. The texture I'll be releasing today is Cherry Blossom Daisy this texture has taken me around three to four days to make so I hope you like it. The texture comes with custom lighting effects for the bike so it'll make the bike seem a lot better then what it is and its form with no extra lighting effects. In addition to this the visor on the bike has been updated so it now fits the overall theme of the texture. The pictures I will be providing are from Dolphin Emulator 5.0. The images will be in 4K resolution. I will also show how custom textures on tracks affect the lighting of the character. Without further ado I present to you Cherry Blossom Daisy. I hope you like the texture. Feedback would also be nice.

OP
Sky9

Sky9

Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Thread Starter #16
My Rap Music Version 2 is dropping soon.
The music pack is going to be redone from scratch.
More of my textures will be in the pack with custom lighting on the texture.
bugs in the music will be fixed like popping or crackles in the music track.
In addition i will be use a muted brsar to help the music sound the best that it can be.
ctgp textures will be changed to go more with the theme.
Also version 1.21 will be gone when the new pack goes live.
ALL AUDIO IN THE PACK IS EXPLICIT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
The version 2 for Sky9's rap music pack release date is 5/29 mark your calendars! Might be earlier than that :]
There will be no Easter eggs in the pack
~Sky9

Last edited:
OP
Sky9

Sky9

Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Thread Starter #17
IT IS TIME FOR SKY9'S RAP MUSIC PACK TO SPIT SOME FLAMES ONCE AGAIN
You want to know what it's time for it's time for a nice new update to Sky9's rap music pack. It's been a little while since it's been updated and it has now been revamped. What you will find in the pack is you will find music and textures of course. It also comes with a custom-made DJ Mario. You will also find a ghost Luigi texture, a cherry blossom Daisy texture and last but not least my custom made funky kong texture that's had a couple of minor updates, fixing the logo was the main thing. In addition to all of that I have also included for the first time ever CTGP Channel Music. Also there are now custom textures that were made for a custom CTGP Channel specifically. This pack also has a little Easter egg that I've hidden it's very small but it has to do with the channel let's see if you guys can find it :). With all that being said hope you enjoy the pack. The download is at the first post on the thread.
~Sky9
Link is updated as to where you can download and not have to ask permission to get access to the files.

OP
Sky9

Sky9

Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Thread Starter #19
Here is a New Texture that I made, I don't if I should release it though.
Might make recolors in the future but yeah let me know what you think.
xSky9's Typhoon Funky Kong may update the logo but yeah..

Last edited: