• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

Division Admin Silver

Silver

The petals of a now fully bloomed look of madness
Supporter
Team
Battle Cry | In$ane
I've worked a bit with division tables in the past (just playing around with them) and I'm usually pretty active and have a lot of free time, and I'm good at solving potential disputes/disagreements

OP
Silver

Silver

The petals of a now fully bloomed look of madness
Supporter
Team
Battle Cry | In$ane
Thread Starter #2
I feel like I'd make a good candidate for a division admin because I know my way around excel/google sheets (I was an updater in old ct lounge, and I currently am one in the MK8DX lounge) and I already know how to set everything up/work with the div table. I've been playing WL since Season 6, so I've seen a lot of stuff happen. Combining that with my moderation experience, I think I can handle almost any situation that may arise. I also have a lot of free time, so I'll be able to be very efficient with updating. Discord is Silver#1000.