Team
CM || T7
NNID
Zolyfy
Switch
2400-1627-9811
Wiimmfi
5117-0133-4286
heya, my name is shyga and I'd like to apply as a gfx artist for wiimfi league. I'm currently 15 years old, live in france, and graphics design is one of my biggest passions/hobbys.

as for past experiences, I've been creating graphics since 2014, where i became a fan of youtubers and video making in general. I then realised that I was more interested in the banner/logo/thumbnail creation aspect than the video making side. Since then, I have heavily evolved, and my skills in gfx design have greatly increased. i run a youtube channel, where you can see some of my more recent graphics: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWLRtoJxPkS0_5vtHsitw5Q?

i will also leave a spoiler for ur needs:
cosmlogo.png
logo.png
sadd.png
logo.jpg
brbrb.jpg
online tres.jpg

ight, so i think y'all should accept me for a for a few obvious reasons: i'm hella active, when im not at school, or asleep, i'm always 'ere ; second, i'm reliable, if you need something, i gotchu, both quantity and quality will come out me arse ; and I feel like i have more than sufficient skills in gfx design to be in the team ; finally, I am a shy lad who means so harm and just likes things to be done right, and things wont get heated around me, I'm more the guy who keeps it all under control :p

if you need to see more of me graphics, just message me at:
shyga#1308

thanks for reading, ill catch y'all sometime soon ai.

Satnav

Show no emotion against your coding.
Supporter
EL Staff
Team
XF2/CM
Wiimmfi
5074-0637-7927
look at these gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.