• The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[S14] CTWL and its meta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

How is this a bad idea. If this is meant for the D1 players I'm sure the D1 players will mutual agree on it. And the other ppl that DO NOT want this format won't have to play it. Simple as that and everyone will be happy
You're right, I am not very considerate towards lower divisions, excuse me for that. Though I'm not from council, so I won't bother with it too much, I hope you understand.
The thing is about mutual agreement or not (even if it's d1), is that if it is mutual agreement a team can decide if they want the match to be based around coinflips. Now winning isn't entirely around the 50/50s from the selection screen, but you get the idea.