• Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information! Apply here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here

Rule & General Suggestions

Aditya~

https://www.twitch.tv/adityax26
MKPS Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404

Here you can post any rule/general suggestions that you may have for the league. All ideas will be considered by EL Council/Staff, and if we see potential in any, we might implement them or send out a general poll for them.

Rather than purely critiquing, providing us with constructive feedback/suggestions instead would greatly be appreciated.

Last edited:
Team
ok
ISO and Dolphin users MUST provide conditionals beforehand.
Just wanted to ask / clear up a couple things:
1) Why do Dolphin users have to do conditionals? I'm not an expert on the matter since I don't play on it but I've heard you could inject codes after condis are done if you are that desperate, not to mention gurus don't even work on it
2) I thought ISO conditionals being bypassable no matter what was what caused that tragedy going by "CTGP-Only League" to even happen in the first place, so why is everyone on ISO having to do them?

Not that I have a problem with it, it's just that it doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe have a conditionals list or something of the sort so not everyone has to bother doing them for nothing (the list doesn't have to be a copypaste of WL's old one, you can also have EL staff decide on who should be on there)

OP
Aditya~

Aditya~

MKPS Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404
Thread Starter #6
Just wanted to ask / clear up a couple things:
1) Why do Dolphin users have to do conditionals? I'm not an expert on the matter since I don't play on it but I've heard you could inject codes after condis are done if you are that desperate, not to mention gurus don't even work on it
2) I thought ISO conditionals being bypassable no matter what was what caused that tragedy going by "CTGP-Only League" to even happen in the first place, so why is everyone on ISO having to do them?

Not that I have a problem with it, it's just that it doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe have a conditionals list or something of the sort so not everyone has to bother doing them for nothing (the list doesn't have to be a copypaste of WL's old one, you can also have EL staff decide on who should be on there)
Thanks for the feedback, and yeah, agreed on the most part. We’re kinda discussing this atm, and if we do end up choosing to have a conditionals list, it’ll be made a bit later once teams and players have registered

Last edited:

Spade24

EL Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
Multiverse
NNID
xSpade24
Wiimmfi
5243-7160-5304
recognize shockless as a ruleset
Not so sure any league has done shockless, it’s not a bad idea to bring up, but I doubt it will happen. Most people who play shockless just end up complaining about blues. And the person who has to hold shock, if their remote spazzes out, they have to hold it, or they have to fall off, it’s also very annoying it would basically be a 4v5. Once again not a bad idea, but the cons outweigh the pros.
We need to stop now!!!

OP
Aditya~

Aditya~

MKPS Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404
Thread Starter #10
recognize shockless as a ruleset
Yeah, and adding on what to Spade said, it just isn't viable as of now since whoever does end up pulling shock is basically out of the race, unless they purposely hit a hazard or fall off. If Bean however somehow adds a mode where shock is removed, then it is something to consider.

Retro

Team
Galactic Fire (leader), Legends of Fire (co-leader), qt, brandon brigade
Switch
5666-5606-4690
Wiimmfi
3527-8796-9939
Yeah, dem dolphin condis...oof

OP
Aditya~

Aditya~

MKPS Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404
Thread Starter #14
Sui default. Trolling and no overlap mutual agreement only.
Thanks for the suggestion, seems like a few others also agree on this. Most likely we'll make a poll for each division to vote on that.