revo_kart ; n_BossMI

s'

Media Staff
Team
Extend Ash
I need some help on how to edit the bgm of when you're online (ex. : when you're waiting in a room, when you've just joined a worldwide and you're still waiting for players to show up) and when you're choosing a track online.

Also for some reason n_BossMI (lap1 & 2 of SADX Twinkle Circuit) doesn't work.

If someone wants to help me contact me on discord (Sal#6283) or reply on this thread.

Thanks in advance.

mkwbenjamin

Black Lives Matter.
Supporter
Switch
2872-9308-0601
Wiimmfi
5117-0125-4985
forewarning: I'm not the best at brstm/brsar editing, but I will still try to help you out!

for the wifi menu and track selection music, I found a video tutorial on how to change them here

as for the SADX Twinkle Circuit music, I don't have a for sure answer. Maybe trying turning on automatic brsar patching in the CTGP menu if you have not already. I don't know what that actually does and it probably wont help because the music is a brstm file, but I could have sworn thats what I did to fix my issues with that track. Before, regular track music wasn't long enough and it would cut off, resulting in the game playing the ending song afterwords. However, It sounds different than the problems you described, so again, I'm not sure.

if anyone sees this and knows if any of it is wrong, please feel free to correct me​

OP
s'

s'

Media Staff
Team
Extend Ash
Thread Starter #4
as for the SADX Twinkle Circuit music, I don't have a for sure answer. Maybe trying turning on automatic brsar patching in the CTGP menu if you have not already. I don't know what that actually does and it probably wont help because the music is a brstm file, but I could have sworn thats what I did to fix my issues with that track. Before, regular track music wasn't long enough and it would cut off, resulting in the game playing the ending song afterwords. However, It sounds different than the problems you described, so again, I'm not sure.
double post,
for some reason n_BossMI still doesn't work. when i play the brstm on brawlbox it plays the song, but not in the game.
no idea what i'm doing wrong, i copied and pasted the name from the thread in the old website, could there be a possibility that it was misspelled? is it a capital i or a lowercase L?

mkwbenjamin

Black Lives Matter.
Supporter
Switch
2872-9308-0601
Wiimmfi
5117-0125-4985
I just checked my ISO files by searching "n_Boss", and all that came up was "n_BossMI_32". Maybe try naming the file that and see if it works? I would also assume it would be a capital "i", but i'm not 100% sure, you'll just have to test both out and see what works.