• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!

Regarding The Recent Bans, Removal of Staff, and The Site's Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said you’re not allowed to comment your thoughts and none of your messages will be deleted as long as you’re being respectful, which you are.

Just don’t be surprised if you receive backlash from people because of the relationship you were in and how it connects to this topic, no point arguing against it, that’s always what you’re going to be known for unfortunately 8)
I dont understand how My relationship with Inviso connected to the topic at all seeing as I was 18+ when we were together? These are 14 year olds fucking around with 20+ year olds. Not even close to what we were.

Cyrus

NNID
blacktothepink
Wiimmfi
1079-7485-3164
can we have 1 thread without:

- arguments based on things that have zero correlation to the thread topic (seriously, nobody asked for a dissertation on why you think e-relationships suck, because it’s not the central issue here at all)

- arguments based on strawman and/or personal incredulity (logical fallacies)

- bringing up past drama that has very little/nothing to do with the thread topic (if you can’t let go of things that happened over 2 years ago, you’re pathetic, but nobody wants to see just how pathetic you are by distracting a serious thread with dumb grudges)

- being hostile towards one another

what is the point of having a thread open for discussion if all you do is shit all over it with things that have nothing to do with the OP? some of you gotta learn some basic reading comprehension, or at least learn to keep your damn mouth shut. if you’re gonna go off-topic, at least make it of substance, i can’t stand reading another useless contribution by some smartass with NOTHING insightful or original in it. EVERY thread turns into some kind of drama fest which just proves that some people in the community don’t give 2 shits about the issue unless they and their friends get a good laugh out of it.

lock the thread or get your shit together guys.

Last edited:

Merlin

I hope this ends up being a wake-up call for this site, and the rest of the staff.

This could've been a potential domain-ending situation, and the complacency involved when mending the rules just to keep those 5 players unbanned could've led to some serious legal shit. Good on Savannah to tell the staff what's really going on.

Also are we just going to forget that SpyKid actually tried to defend a pedophile?

Malcolm

Also on a completely unrelated topic, I don’t feel the younger target in these situations should be punished as a lot of it can be manipulation etc which is a touchy subject itself 8)
so you're saying when you were 14, in high school, you didn't know basic right from wrong?

manipulation like you said is a completely different subject, however how easily can one really be manipulated? what could that kid have been told to do? send me a dick pic and ill give you mkboards staff? like what?? I don't understand how some people can be so dense

did your parents not raise you to not trust 'strangers' (within reason) yet alone growing up in school you literally learn these things
Sorry. I just can't see giving the younger kid the slack here. 14 years old growing up in modern day society with all the rights and wrongs being at your neck constantly definitely understands what he's doing. if people are too sensitive to blame victims in this situation then the parents should be next to blame.

btw I'm not defending stunkman by any means. that's pretty gross some 20 year old dude would try to finesse some 14 year old ween. but the majority of the people defending the kid need to wake up and realize it takes two to tango

when I was 14 I definitely knew what I was doing online / who to talk to and who not to talk to and what to get myself into. ESPECIALLY not sending naked pictures / taking them from a guy years older than me. is this not a common thing taught growing up anymore?

Last edited:

ace

hardstuck d5
Supporter
Team
VA
so you're saying when you were 14, in high school, you didn't know basic right from wrong?

manipulation like you said is a completely different subject, however how easily can one really be manipulated? what could that kid have been told to do? send me a dick pic and ill give you mkboards staff? like what?? I don't understand how some people can be so dense

did your parents not raise you to not trust 'strangers' (within reason) yet alone growing up in school you literally learn these things
Sorry. I just can't see giving the younger kid the slack here. 14 years old growing up in modern day society with all the rights and wrongs being at your neck constantly definitely understands what he's doing. if people are too sensitive to blame victims in this situation then the parents should be next to blame.

btw I'm not defending stunkman by any means. that's pretty gross some 20 year old dude would try to finesse some 14 year old ween. but the majority of the people defending the kid need to wake up and realize it takes two to tango

when I was 14 I definitely knew what I was doing online / who to talk to and who not to talk to and what to get myself into. ESPECIALLY not sending naked pictures / taking them from a guy years older than me. is this not a common thing taught growing up anymore?
I'm not talking from personal experience, I just know of people who have been manipulated, it's usually suicidal threats or other sorts of threats.

Of course there may have been 0 manipulation and the kids receiving the nudes could've fully well known what was happening and consented to it, but nobody can really comment on that.

You'd be surprised at the amount of older people who prey on young people, build relationships with them and then gather information from them which they can later use as threats or make the young person feel bad by saying shit such as "I'm going to hurt myself if you don't as and it'll all be your fault".

I work in mental health and you'd be very surprised at the amount of times this shit happens. It's a common thing taught growing up but doesn't mean everyone knows the safety of the internet / how badly other people can mentally get to you.

Process

Lounge Staff
Team
Longshlongs
I thought that this thread would send the message that adults sending dick picks to 14 year olds was not ok and people who do that are not "good people" but unfortunately I was proved wrong by (what else) lounge general chat

Eric

Why am I here?
Supporter
Team
None
Switch
0022-0027-5937
Can we stop starting extra drama/flaming people please? as KD said, try to keep things civil.
Inviso told me to go fuck myself because I said that he of all people probably shouldn't be chiming in on child predation allegations, but he ignored my warning. It's time to expose him for what he is. There is plenty of evidence of Inviso preying on underage girls. He tried having a sexual relationship with █████ when she was underage. Same with █████ and countless others. He was catfished by a 13-year-old girl on GameFAQs and still tried pursuing her even after discovering her real age. I've redacted their identities not because I don't have proof, but because I respect their right to privacy. Kitty, who is now defending him, was only 17 when they started dating. Although the age of consent in Canada is 16, this helps establish a pattern; that he routinely pursues young, usually underage, teenage girls. If his victims choose to come forward, that's on them. I will support them 100%, but I'm not going to out somebody as a victim of child grooming without their permission. You may be thinking: "Well, that means he's innocent. You're just trying to slander his name for no reason! Where's your proof?" Ask yourself why these "rumors" have persisted for nearly a decade, including in other communities, if there's no substance to them. These aren't unfounded accusations. They're not politically motivated, and nobody has anything to gain from falsely accusing him. It's funny how these "crazy, baseless allegations" keep following him to other communities. They must be in on the conspiracy. Everybody knows that Inviso has a history of predatory behavior, but he's smart enough to cover his tracks so that there's a degree of plausible deniability. Moreover, he admits to keeping information on people he no longer speaks to, possibly so he can weaponize it if they betray his trust.

One of the reasons why victims of sexual harassment are afraid to come forward is that they fear retaliation or blackmail. Even if the child expresses signs that they are "consenting", they don't have the mental capacity to do so. It's the responsibility of the adult in this situation to establish boundaries and tell them no. The child is never at fault. They are always the victim. It doesn't help that certain people here have decided to start victim blaming. Would you feel comfortable coming forward in this community, only to be told that you're "partially to blame" for being groomed? What disturbs me the most is that he's a schoolteacher—a fact that doesn't seem to phase him at all. Here's a post from the Gaia Online forums from March 2019:

Inviso.png

His immediate reaction is to defend the legality of a teacher being in a relationship with a 16-year-old, but how about the ethics? The fact that he looked up the laws regarding the age of consent in order to justify his actions certainly doesn't help his case. You literally just have to look at his public posts over the past decade to catch a glimpse of his predatory behavior in action. Here he is interacting with a 12-year-old girl on YouTube:

Katarina 1.png

Katarina 2.png

Being friendly is one thing, but I'm 25 now and I feel uncomfortable talking to teenagers as if they were my peers, let alone somebody half my age. As you can see, they exchanged Skype IDs and presumably continued their conversation in private. At face value, these screenshots are far from incriminating, but together they paint a broader picture that corresponds with what I've been told and what I've seen with my own eyes. If you think that the now-banned members listed in the opening post are the only predators currently in this community, you're dead wrong. The funniest part about this is that when I initially responded to Inviso, I never mentioned the allegations. He brought them up himself. What does that tell you?

Alex.

Media Staff
If you guys want to argue about anything not specifically relating to the main post, i would advise you do it in pms and not on this thread.

~Thanks

Inviso told me to go fuck myself because I said that he of all people probably shouldn't be chiming in on child predation allegations, but he ignored my warning. It's time to expose him for what he is. There is plenty of evidence of Inviso preying on underage girls. He tried having a sexual relationship with █████ when she was underage. Same with █████ and countless others. He was catfished by a 13-year-old girl on GameFAQs and still tried pursuing her even after discovering her real age. I've redacted their identities not because I don't have proof, but because I respect their right to privacy. Kitty, who is now defending him, was only 17 when they started dating. Although the age of consent in Canada is 16, this helps establish a pattern; that he routinely pursues young, usually underage, teenage girls. If his victims choose to come forward, that's on them. I will support them 100%, but I'm not going to out somebody as a victim of child grooming without their permission. You may be thinking: "Well, that means he's innocent. You're just trying to slander his name for no reason! Where's your proof?" Ask yourself why these "rumors" have persisted for nearly a decade, including in other communities, if there's no substance to them. These aren't unfounded accusations. They're not politically motivated, and nobody has anything to gain from falsely accusing him. It's funny how these "crazy, baseless allegations" keep following him to other communities. They must be in on the conspiracy. Everybody knows that Inviso has a history of predatory behavior, but he's smart enough to cover his tracks so that there's a degree of plausible deniability. Moreover, he admits to keeping information on people he no longer speaks to, possibly so he can weaponize it if they betray his trust.

One of the reasons why victims of sexual harassment are afraid to come forward is that they fear retaliation or blackmail. Even if the child expresses signs that they are "consenting", they don't have the mental capacity to do so. It's the responsibility of the adult in this situation to establish boundaries and tell them no. The child is never at fault. They are always the victim. It doesn't help that certain people here have decided to start victim blaming. Would you feel comfortable coming forward in this community, only to be told that you're "partially to blame" for being groomed? What disturbs me the most is that he's a schoolteacher—a fact that doesn't seem to phase him at all. Here's a post from the Gaia Online forums from March 2019:

His immediate reaction is to defend the legality of a teacher being in a relationship with a 16-year-old, but how about the ethics? The fact that he looked up the laws regarding the age of consent in order to justify his actions certainly doesn't help his case. You literally just have to look at his public posts over the past decade to catch a glimpse of his predatory behavior in action. Here he is interacting with a 12-year-old girl on YouTube:

Being friendly is one thing, but I'm 25 now and I feel uncomfortable talking to teenagers as if they were my peers, let alone somebody half my age. As you can see, they exchanged Skype IDs and presumably continued their conversation in private. At face value, these screenshots are far from incriminating, but together they paint a broader picture that corresponds with what I've been told and what I've seen with my own eyes. If you think that the now-banned members listed in the opening post are the only predators currently in this community, you're dead wrong. The funniest part about this is that when I initially responded to Inviso, I never mentioned the allegations. He brought them up himself. What does that tell you?
I gave a pretty constructed post initially, and you basically told me that my opinion and thoughts have no weight. You're a funny guy.

Let's dive in, shall we?

The catfishing statement. I remained friends with her, did not pursue, so not sure where you pulled that one from. Never did anything even remotely sexual with her that I can recall even during the time of being catfished (it happens to a lot of people). Granted, this was close to 10 years ago. Talk about diving way back my dude.

I think I know who the 2nd one is, but ya no, you got that wrong too my guy. That was the other way around and I turned that down. Was not interested in the potential mess that would result from that. Again tho, remained friends, b/c I'm not a dick and friendships mean something to me. We're still chill to this day. Tho if you're talking about someone else, then I have no idea what/who you're on about.

The rumors of seemingly forever now were made up by someone who hated me and spread like wildfire b/c I was the hated mod on mkwii.com. That's really all it ever was. They wanted -something- latch onto and use as a reason to hate me besides their own silly reasons.

The big link you posted was in regards to someone not getting a moderator position on a different forum that has not existed since like 2008. Big yikes. I also now know who you got it from because I remember that conversation, and with whom. You might want to be careful of your sources, my dude, b/c...lol, ya know what, I won't be mean. Just might wanna reconsider a few things, Eric. The person who you got those logs from isn't someone you should trust.

Also, that other forum you speak of has been gunning for me for months b/c I had a disagreement with them over something. And since I am a male in my 30s, that instantly made me a pedo. They sent stuff to the admin, and well, I'm not banned, so, lol. Ok, not 100% true, I got banned for trolling, but I wasn't banned for "being a pedo" as they claimed. Admins looked at what they sent, laughed, and said this is nothing. They're just pissy about it is all. Nice job though, Mr. Detective. Or should I call you Mr. Dox?

Next up, didn't need to look up laws, I have to know them inside and out my guy. Or did that idea just kinda skip over your head given that in the same sentence you talk about my job? Obv we are trained on the laws in that regard.

What's wrong with those YT comments? lol. We were friends. I never pursued her for obv reasons, and if she were still in the comm, she'd attest to that. I communicate well with younger folks b/c that's my entire fucking job, LOL. I have constant interactions with teens dude.

Sleeplost

Team
Play it Loud!
I gave a pretty constructed post initially, and you basically told me that my opinion and thoughts have no weight. You're a funny guy.

Let's dive in, shall we?

The catfishing statement. I remained friends with her, did not pursue, so not sure where you pulled that one from. Never did anything even remotely sexual with her that I can recall even during the time of being catfished (it happens to a lot of people). Granted, this was close to 10 years ago. Talk about diving way back my dude.

I think I know who the 2nd one is, but ya no, you got that wrong too my guy. That was the other way around and I turned that down. Was not interested in the potential mess that would result from that. Again tho, remained friends, b/c I'm not a dick and friendships mean something to me. We're still chill to this day. Tho if you're talking about someone else, then I have no idea what/who you're on about.

The rumors of seemingly forever now were made up by someone who hated me and spread like wildfire b/c I was the hated mod on mkwii.com. That's really all it ever was. They wanted -something- latch onto and use as a reason to hate me besides their own silly reasons.

The big link you posted was in regards to someone not getting a moderator position on a different forum that has not existed since like 2008. Big yikes. I also now know who you got it from because I remember that conversation, and with whom. You might want to be careful of your sources, my dude, b/c...lol, ya know what, I won't be mean. Just might wanna reconsider a few things, Eric. The person who you got those logs from isn't someone you should trust.

Also, that other forum you speak of has been gunning for me for months b/c I had a disagreement with them over something. And since I am a male in my 30s, that instantly made me a pedo. They sent stuff to the admin, and well, I'm not banned, so, lol. Ok, not 100% true, I got banned for trolling, but I wasn't banned for "being a pedo" as they claimed. Admins looked at what they sent, laughed, and said this is nothing. They're just pissy about it is all. Nice job though, Mr. Detective. Or should I call you Mr. Dox?

Next up, didn't need to look up laws, I have to know them inside and out my guy. Or did that idea just kinda skip over your head given that in the same sentence you talk about my job? Obv we are trained on the laws in that regard.

What's wrong with those YT comments? lol. We were friends. I never pursued her for obv reasons, and if she were still in the comm, she'd attest to that. I communicate well with younger folks b/c that's my entire fucking job, LOL. I have constant interactions with teens dude.
Cretin that you are. Simply interacting with children and showing intimacy with children on the internet who claim they are 12 years old (half your age at the time) are not colloquial. In no sane person's mind do they think "I will exchange contact information with this child half my age to privately discuss a fucking Mario game." I have no stake in this community or this game, but I cannot stand by and watch you act like your behavior is justified. Do you think that by brushing aside evidence, text, and discussions that clearly portray your predatory and strange advances you'll just forget that they happened or that others won't recognize what you're trying to do — with such fallacious counterpoints too. "Oh woe is me... I was hated on a forum for manchildren which is why all this clear imagery depicting my horrid activities exists.... boo-hoo..." Ah yes, the person who experienced the pedophilic advances must be person at fault or not to be trusted, right? You know, that's a common first step for pedophiles to take — to claim their victims wanted it to happen or that there was a form of fault to attribute to the victim. Most funny is that at some point your counterpoints just become "Oh no... you're just missing the context of this incredibly incriminating evidence..."

No, you are not innocent. Whatever your """"opinions"""" on pedophilia are, they're coming from the mouth of a brute who indulges in the toxins he virtue signals against. Looking to history is necessary to assess the intentions of a predator, this a common practice in law — you know all about that, right? Where are your ethics? Where are your morals? Where is the restraint to avoid both frequent and intimate communications with children, regardless of a law that enables subhumans like you to justify your actions. Grooming a child, manipulation, and illegally sent pornographic imagery all on your tab, and you want to act above this. Your behavior may be but whispers to newer members of the community, but any word of you from older members is negative.

This topic, this discussion — this very happening — isn't just about the removal of a staff member or community figure for child grooming, and this post isn't just about Inviso's behavior, it's about the integrity and morals left in a community to do something about, not just present behavior, but past and future behavior too. This cannot continue.

Cretin that you are. Simply interacting with children and showing intimacy with children on the internet who claim they are 12 years old (half your age at the time) are not colloquial. In no sane person's mind do they think "I will exchange contact information with this child half my age to privately discuss a fucking Mario game." I have no stake in this community or this game, but I cannot stand by and watch you act like your behavior is justified. Do you think that by brushing aside evidence, text, and discussions that clearly portray your predatory and strange advances you'll just forget that they happened or that others won't recognize what you're trying to do — with such fallacious counterpoints too. "Oh woe is me... I was hated on a forum for manchildren which is why all this clear imagery depicting my horrid activities exists.... boo-hoo..." Ah yes, the person who experienced the pedophilic advances must be person at fault or not to be trusted, right? You know, that's a common first step for pedophiles to take — to claim their victims wanted it to happen or that there was a form of fault to attribute to the victim. Most funny is that at some point your counterpoints just become "Oh no... you're just missing the context of this incredibly incriminating evidence..."

No, you are not innocent. Whatever your """"opinions"""" on pedophilia are, they're coming from the mouth of a brute who indulges in the toxins he virtue signals against. Looking to history is necessary to assess the intentions of a predator, this a common practice in law — you know all about that, right? Where are your ethics? Where are your morals? Where is the restraint to avoid both frequent and intimate communications with children, regardless of a law that enables subhumans like you to justify your actions. Grooming a child, manipulation, and illegally sent pornographic imagery all on your tab, and you want to act above this. Your behavior may be but whispers to newer members of the community, but any word of you from older members is negative.

This topic, this discussion — this very happening — isn't just about the removal of a staff member or community figure for child grooming, and this post isn't just about Inviso's behavior, it's about the integrity and morals left in a community to do something about, not just present behavior, but past and future behavior too. This cannot continue.
Sounds like you’re looking for things that simply aren’t there. Oh no, I talked to someone about a Mario game. Grab the pitchforks! You sound ridiculous. You also literally insult yourself referring to those on the forum as manchildren. Nice one dude. Not sure what you’re babbling about after that because I never said any of that.

Already gone over the negative comments. Not doing so again. You’re also making up a ton of shit in your post trying to pass it as fact and it’s just sad. Who even are you honestly? You’re just interested in making me look like the bad guy, like this community has always done, and it’s truly funny that nothing ever changes around here. The toxicity continues to exist and it’s truly astounding that the community is even around still.

Your last paragraph is just ironic really.

Never thought a constructive post would make me an enemy but some people just will never understand I guess. Their hatred fueled rage towards me will never cease, and that’s fine. Thus community, the people in it, many of them are in this game this long because they have nothing else going on. Not everyone is like this ofc, but wowie.

Cut the personal witch-hunt shit and trying to disguise it as some worldly hero crap. Can’t stand keyboard warriors like you.

:Edit:
Amazing that I was in support like everyone else and I was still made to be the bad guy here. And crazier to see the short fuse of some people. I still pray for this communities end each and every day. Glad I moved on from it. Wish I wasn’t showed this topic but whatever at this point tbh

Kona

Supporter
My only problem with this is the fact that lounge is literally hosted on MKB now but a MKB ban doesn't prevent banned people from playing lounge.

Mogi is very obviously the most active form of competitive play and yet the people in question here will still be allowed to play it at free will. I get that they're chat restricted, that's cool, but pedophiles should be permanently banished, no?

I'm iffy on banning the "victims." Sure, they're victims of grooming, but it's not like you're automatically mentally incompetent if you're under the age of 18. I think they willingly participated in their wrong actions, but of course I don't know the details (nor do I think they should be exposed publicly any more than they already have). As far as I know at least one of the victims doesn't have interest in hanging around the community anymore anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter a ton.

Overall, good move staff. Brave.

(ps; I'm sure most-- if not all --of what I've said here has already been said, just figured I'd give my 2 cents anyway. 9 pages of replies is quite the magnitude of bickering to read.)

Team
JJ
My only problem with this is the fact that lounge is literally hosted on MKB now but a MKB ban doesn't prevent banned people from playing lounge.

Mogi is very obviously the most active form of competitive play and yet the people in question here will still be allowed to play it at free will. I get that they're chat restricted, that's cool, but pedophiles should be permanently banished, no?

I'm iffy on banning the "victims." Sure, they're victims of grooming, but it's not like you're automatically mentally incompetent if you're under the age of 18. I think they willingly participated in their wrong actions, but of course I don't know the details (nor do I think they should be exposed publicly any more than they already have). As far as I know at least one of the victims doesn't have interest in hanging around the community anymore anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter a ton.

Overall, good move staff. Brave.

(ps; I'm sure most-- if not all --of what I've said here has already been said, just figured I'd give my 2 cents anyway. 9 pages of replies is quite the magnitude of bickering to read.)
A ban in lounge should be enforced not a chat restriction, this community needs to strive on removing all illegal activities being committed on individuals if people wanna make this community a better and safer place.

Kona

Supporter
A ban in lounge should be enforced not a chat restriction, this community needs to strive on removing all illegal activities being committed on individuals if people wanna make this community a better and safer place.
Correct. Staff aren't doing enough in that field, but possibly too much in another

Alex.

Media Staff
since its a day or two after this happened i thought i would give a little bit of an opinion or though basis i have seen mostly missing from this thread as well as my overall feelings after digesting the news. This also will hopefully lead to more constructive responses as everyone has also had time to think it over.

Why are we banning the same people who came out to tell everyone that said adult was sexting them. I think its silly as we're publicly shaming them for coming out -- that will only lead to other underage kids keeping these things to themselves as there will be repercussions for them and judgement from the whole community. I dont think this is a step in the right direction as other incidents will never come to light.

EDIT: Something i also wanted to bring up was the argument "were they (minors) old enough to conscientiously agree/aware they shouldnt be sending pictures ect." To that at the end of the day the law is the law but something that should be noted is a persons prefrontal cortex (i believe that is the area of the brain, correct me if im wrong) isnt finished developing even after a teen is allowed to drive(i believe in your 20s is when it stops). The only reason teens aged 16-17ish can start to drive is so the world can work. Adults can go to their jobs and not worry about driving their kids to after school activities ect and kids can drive to jobs, school whatever. So this technically does not mean a kids is able to make valid and good decisions all the time. (for those unaware the prefrontal cortext I BELIEVE is responsible for cognitive behavior as well as social behavior, expression of personality, and most importantly: Decision making. just thought this fuled the other side of the argument well.

With that being said i do somewhat agree with the decision made. Obviously the two adults in question should be banned ect. As for the minors-- i dont entirely agree but they did break the law in their state so its fair game. Intent is hugely important as you have to remember stunkys incident came when he was 17 and ryan was 14 not like stunky was 20 or anything, although still illegal, so again im fine with this call, but you really cant determine why he sent what he did. Daylons incident is fairly clear cut so i wont go into that. For anyone defending the perpetrators, im sorry. I know they are your friends and have been good people to you,but you just have to accept that there are consequences for their actions.

these are not my feelings entirely but trying to look at the situation as a whole. They do overlap quite a bit, but its definitely not the whole story as other people have defended the same spot better than i could have ever formatted into words. i.e. xander viraith jos among others.

Im sure everyone thinks the same thing when it comes to this, its embarrassing that we have had any incidents of this and even more that we have had multiple within a 10 month span. On top of that we have lost people in staff spots so its a big blow to the community as a whole. Good job to staff, more specifically Savannah, for not letting this one slip. And to the offenders, I hope you seek help to solve your issues.

another EDIT: Im now aware that stunky was over 18 in future exchanges with ryan --while stunky broke the law you can still argue the ethics in this relationship to be agreeable while still illegal.

Last edited:

Alex.

Media Staff
just bumping again because some important edits have been made so please read those if you had read the other post already
~thanks

Remy

Some of these were deleted but inviso had very extensive conversations with a girl in a group chat who was apparently 13 at the time of these messages.

This girl also very clearly said that her dad was uncomfortable with her talking to someone much older than her yet she denies that he was twice her age at the time.

He was very enthusiastic about his friendship with her and acted a bit babyish around her.

invisoPedo12.png

invisoPedo15.png

invisoPedo14.png

--------------------

invisoPedo16.png

Someone came into the chat and accused him of being a predator and after she left, inviso brushed it off as someone who has a thing for him.
invisoPedo4.png

invisoPedo5.png

invisoPedo6.png

invisoPedo7.png

invisoPedo10.png

And he addresses his past relationship here.
invisoPedo1.png

Some of these were deleted but inviso had very extensive conversations with a girl in a group chat who was apparently 13 at the time of these messages.

This girl also very clearly said that her dad was uncomfortable with her talking to someone much older than her yet she denies that he was twice her age at the time.

He was very enthusiastic about his friendship with her and acted a bit babyish around her.

Someone came into the chat and accused him of being a predator and after she left, inviso brushed it off as someone who has a thing for him.

And he addresses his past relationship here.
I like the part where someone was telling her how old she was, LMAO. I remember that conversation with that reject. She was def not 13 at that time. She was 17 at the time I believe. I'd have to find the timestamp of the logs but I cba. Like damn, you can't even get your "facts" straight. Fucking hilarious. At least make sure you got everything right before posting it, LOL

Next up, there's literally no sexual advances of any sort anywhere in anything. People just doing the whole strawman thing like they always do to me, b/c it's me and I'm the hated one and the evil villain of this community. Just amazing.

Also, the whole "inviso brushed it off as someone having a thing for him" bit was actually a joke. But jokes don't work well with people of low intelligence I guess :/ There's nothing of substance in anything you posted, and your screenshots clearly show that I was being targeted by some rando with an axe to grind.

And your last screenshot even proves further that I've done nothing wrong. Her and I are friends, and that's all we've ever been.

So, uh, thanks for only proving my case even further I guess?

Remy

Status
Not open for further replies.