• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!

Regarding The Recent Bans, Removal of Staff, and The Site's Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smarty pants schoolteacher really got me there y'all. Writing replies like you're a child that just joined their first mario kart forum.

But men do tend to imitate their lovers I guess.
Who even are you tbh? lol

Yeah, she seemed real intimidated by me alright :rolleyes: (this is sarcasm, since I feel like I might need to directly mention this before I'm taken out of context again). You must be extremely bored or something. Go play MKW or something dude

Noob

im super late on this but i rlly dont understand the whole online dick thing. if ur that horny, just open up the hub and search in whatever u want. u can even include the word "TEEN" in ur search so that way you get younger dick. its a very safe and simple method of finding some nice high quality videos and then after ur done beating the meat, hop on the wiimm so u can get even more fucked by playing lounge. ive done this method before (substitute pussy for dick cause i aint no gay) and lemme tell u, it works very well. Also inviso, u look like an absolute child rn so id recommenced just stop responding and go teach ur school kids math or smthing. ur getting baited on this thread so easily.

im super late on this but i rlly dont understand the whole online dick thing. if ur that horny, just open up the hub and search in whatever u want. u can even include the word "TEEN" in ur search so that way you get younger dick. its a very safe and simple method of finding some nice high quality videos and then after ur done beating the meat, hop on the wiimm so u can get even more fucked by playing lounge. ive done this method before (substitute pussy for dick cause i aint no gay) and lemme tell u, it works very well. Also inviso, u look like an absolute child rn so id recommenced just stop responding and go teach ur school kids math or smthing. ur getting baited on this thread so easily.
Sorry for defending myself? How is defending myself childish exactly??

Remy

Who even are you tbh? lol

Yeah, she seemed real intimidated by me alright :rolleyes: (this is sarcasm, since I feel like I might need to directly mention this before I'm taken out of context again). You must be extremely bored or something. Go play MKW or something dude
You just seem very dodgy about the subject. Instead of providing any solid evidence against your predatory behavior you decide to try and refute everyone's points with a childish tone.

You also don't mind stating that Misdre was "17 at the time I believe", which didn't sound very certain to me.

Here you admit that you are a male in your 30s but you were comfortable with admitting to a barely legal relationship with someone who was past the age of consent in their country but not yours.

Also, that other forum you speak of has been gunning for me for months b/c I had a disagreement with them over something. And since I am a male in my 30s, that instantly made me a pedo.
This relationship was not too long ago, so being in either your late 20s or early 30s and trying to find a loophole excuse for your relationship with a minor based on american laws seems pretty sus.

Not to mention you're very attached to online friends that have not reached their 20s yet you're cold to people like me and others who are typically male and not too far form your age range.

invisoPedo18.png

invisoPedo16.png

Here you speak to someone about being a teen parent and being "too young" for some things. Based on other messages and time stamps, she was about 15 at the time.

invisoPedo19.png

invisoPedo20.png

invisoPedo21.png

Noob

Sorry for defending myself? How is defending myself childish exactly??
your responses seem very petty which is a problem, also ur attacking peoples point instead of defending yourself. im not flaming u or anything since i dont hate u but just head the warning!

You just seem very dodgy about the subject. Instead of providing any solid evidence against your predatory behavior you decide to try and refute everyone's points with a childish tone.

You also don't mind stating that Misdre was "17 at the time I believe", which didn't sound very certain to me.

Here you admit that you are a male in your 30s but you were comfortable with admitting to a barely legal relationship with someone who was past the age of consent in their country but not yours.

This relationship was not too long ago, so being in either your late 20s or early 30s and trying to find a loophole excuse for your relationship with a minor based on american laws seems pretty sus.

Not to mention you're very attached to online friends that have not reached their 20s yet you're cold to people like me and others who are typically male and not too far form your age range.

Here you speak to someone about being a teen parent and being "too young" for some things. Based on other messages and time stamps, she was about 15 at the time.

Pretty sure it's on the accusers to provide proof, not me. How would I even begin to prove otherwise? Like what? That's just stupid.

Yeah, she was either 17 or 18. It was literally 4-6 years ago. I don't timestamp my entire life dude. idk, maybe you do...or maybe you're timestamping mine, considering some things you post later on are no longer accessible and haven't been accessible for a few weeks now, meaning you've been stalking me for quite some time now. Ngl, that's creepy as fuck dude. You need to worry about your own life instead of trying to destroy mine (and failing at doing so, btw).

Uh...huh? You again have proven you don't know shit dude. If you're referring to Misdre, you need to brush up on your laws b/c you're wrong. It was legal in both places at the time. Might wanna search up the term "age of consent by states in America". That should give you all the answers you need. There's no loophole or anything, you just don't know the laws. Please educate yourself so you avoid looking foolish later on.

Why would I not be cold to you? LMFAO. What the fuck? Dude, you're too much man. I've got friends my age as well my guy. Literally in a friend server where pretty much everyone is 18+, bar one active person and one inactive person. Again, assuming stuff about my life. It's a bad look.

Irene and I are like best friends. She's a good egg. Nothing going on there either, and if she so feels, she will post confirming that.

idek who the last person is, but it's from 2013 and looks familiar...so Gaia? Guessing you're friends with Eric, the same guy who tried to go after me earlier in the thread, so this is all just some shitshow created by a bunch of bored manchildren with nothing else to do with their time and lives. There's nothing inapp in those pictures tho either.

The witch-hunt shit needs to stop, seriously. There's multiple errors, assumptions, and so much shit in your posts, and it's just dumb. You're embarrassing yourself, and I don't know you, so I almost feel bad...almost anyway.

Got more you want to say, my inbox is open

your responses seem very petty which is a problem, also ur attacking peoples point instead of defending yourself. im not flaming u or anything since i dont hate u but just head the warning!
I am defending myself, what? Their responses are quotes and comments from 6-8 years ago. If that's not petty, then idk what is dude. This is just how I defend myself. And I know you're not flaming me. We're cool dude.

Remy

I'm just saying, if there were no guilt you would be more maturely defensive but you instead decide to attack people who call out your shit and call them unintelligent and no-lives.

Also, your predation is a quick google away so try it for yourself sis.

Leaving it at there. Hope you get along with your students. Bon appetit.

zero

wow inviso for someone who's not a pedo you sure do have a lot of females in your life that are "just friends" and underage at the same time

anyway why was this thread even open for replies in the first place? ignoring the fact that you all had to be convinced that pedos are bad, communicating that mistake and banning the pedos would have sufficed. now instead there are 10 pages of pedo talk for people to find about the community! nice!

also, name dropping the underage folks is fucked up. they should be banned as a courtesy, not to put them on blast. lots of people here dont understand what being a victim means.

I'm just saying, if there were no guilt you would be more maturely defensive but you instead decide to attack people who call out your shit and call them unintelligent and no-lives.

Also, your predation is a quick google away so try it for yourself sis.

Leaving it at there. Hope you get along with your students. Bon appetit.
When someone is posting "facts" that are wildly inaccurate (more than once) and trying to make me out to be a pedophile, something that is even more insulting to someone with my career, yeah, you're not getting any form of kindness. Absolutely sickening.

Silver

Rock on.
Supporter
Team
Battle Cry | In$ane
Looks like the discussion has run its course and has turned into a different topic. Thanks for the replies, we will now be locking this

Status
Not open for further replies.