Olympia 2v2 tournament

leonardo

yo what's up!
My name is Leonardo and I wanted to make my own tournament for a long time now. So finaly I'll be bringing my own tournament, luckily I managed to get smith as my co hoster and we are both ambitious to make this a big succes!

After being a participant in a lot of online and lan tournaments. I felt like online tournaments where not as rewarding than lan tournaments.
So I decided to make an huge 2v2 tournament where there are rewards; Including prizes.

I managed to get some sponsorships meaning there are prizes to be won. Also I am working a plan to get casters that will be commentating the races. All this for the sake of competitive MKW.

The next topic is which date would suit most of you to be able to participate. So I made this poll with differernt dates to see which one suit most people.
link: http://www.strawpoll.me/16706543

Please enter the poll if you are intrested, also make sure to spread the word about this tournament!

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
OP
leonardo

leonardo

Thread Starter #2
yo people,

After doing a poll to find out which day suited everyone the best, we came to the conclusion that October 28th was the preferred day. But last night I talked to Stunky and we came to the conclusion that the time, when the tournament would be most likely to succeed, would be December. After discussing this with Smith, we agreed. So the tournament will be held at the beginning of December (most likely on a Sunday).

Thank you all for participating in this poll and we will see you all in December.

Last edited: