Ninten's Custom Tracks

Team
4DR
Switch
No Switch :(
Wiimmfi
0349-6006-0023
This thread will now contain all CTs I go creating, whether they are tracks or battle arenas, so the forum is not flooded with several posts. :p

Ninten's Custom Tracks!

Cliffside Circuit (v1.0)
Not too long ago I started creating my own custom track, at last! My first foray into MKW hacking was with a custom missions pack, and now I'm doing a track! This is Cliffside Circuit!
It's a simple circuit running across a cliff, with a mountain on the center. It is currently on beta as several things are yet to be added and tested, but it works as expected!
Watch the video to know more and see a demonstration!
Full version is out! The track is finished!
Click here to go to it's Wiiki page so you can download the latest version. I hope you like it! Any tips on improving the track are welcome!

Beta version video

v1.0 version video

Moonview Plaza (v1.1)
Custom battle arenas are a rare ocurrence within the community, considering they are slightly more complicated than a regular custom track. Nonetheless, I took up the task of creating one, and thus, Moonview Plaza is born!
It is based on Moonview Highway, and we could say it takes place inside it. In the heart of the city or something similar. :p
The arena is quite large, with not much crazy terrain or danger, other than some vehicles passing through the streets.
Credits to Wiimm for helping fix the broken CPU routes!

Click here to go the CTWiiki page and download the latest version. Enjoy!

v1.1 version video

DS Nintendo DS (v1.0)
Still with the theme of battle arenas, I also decided to try out a port, and here is the Nintendo DS battle arena from MKDS! This improved port features new KMP, KCL, and a snazzy appearance and whatnot. Enjoy! :D

Click here to go the page on the CTWiiki for more info and download.

v1.0 version video

Last edited:
NNID
SoporificSG
Wiimmfi
0263-7013-2101
Cool i hope you have fun with making custom tracks. This track was good not in top 10 but this track is alright. See you later.

OP
Ninten·Yoshi
Team
4DR
Switch
Wiimmfi
0349-6006-0023
Thread Starter #7
Updated the post with the latest version of the track that's now out!

OP
Ninten·Yoshi
Team
4DR
Switch
Wiimmfi
0349-6006-0023
Thread Starter #8
This thread will now contain all CTs I go making, and added my custom battle arena!