Music and Final lap

Ryou

Team
KG / VX
Switch
6791-2591-7413
Hi everyone,

I have quick questions about the transition of the music between normal lap and final lap.

Is it possible to delete the transition between normal lap and final lap so the music doesn't cut off and restart ?
Same with the final lap sound effect, is it possible to delete that ? (the sound that warn you you're in the final lap directly when you cross the finish line)

Thanks in advance !

mkwbenjamin

Black Lives Matter.
Supporter
Switch
2872-9308-0601
Wiimmfi
5117-0125-4985
cut off and restart
I don't know what you mean by that because the music should continue but just increase in tempo ?

Also about the final lap noise, I believe that would require some revo_kart.brsar editing
(and research because I have no idea the specific file name that controls that)​
...this probably wasn't much help but I thought I would respond anyways

OP
Ryou

Ryou

Team
KG / VX
Switch
6791-2591-7413
Thread Starter #3
I don't know what you mean by that because the music should continue but just increase in tempo ?

Also about the final lap noise, I believe that would require some revo_kart.brsar editing
(and research because I have no idea the specific file name that controls that)​
...this probably wasn't much help but I thought I would respond anyways
When i cross the finish line at lap 2, the music stop to load the "final lap noise" the tempo is increased but it restarts the whole music (i should say, it loads my "final lap" music) it's probably the issue here... i should just delete the "final lap" music file ?

For the final lap noise, Ok, i'll search on my revo_kart.brsar... Thanks you for your answer !

Rentorar

CL Staff
Team
Blue Thunder.
I don’t think so but I do know what you mean and I understand that cause of my Mario raceway custom music. Could be a possibility probably ask someone smart on that.