• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

mnc

zach.

Team
LV
Ok so you have to make a thread to do el even if it’s an instant team and Luna is forcing me to make this send help. UPDATE 4-8-16:Now this isn’t an instant team and we aren’t doing el we just kind of exist

Bran
Diego
Luna
Nitro
Ozzy
Zach

mnc stands for Milk n Cookies because it was Luna’s discord name for 3 weeks

Clan mascot:

Clan logo:

Last edited:
OP
zach.

zach.

Team
LV
Thread Starter #2
Ok we did some scrimmage war vs i$ like a week ago and lost by like 402 sui ruleset zach bran luna diego ozzy no table

Epic update apparently they made a table

We are ready for 0-6

Last edited:
OP
zach.

zach.

Team
LV
Thread Starter #3

Both scrims have been blow outs, we are ready for el, also Diego sucks Roy sent us to the underworld and I don’t think I pulled a shock vs jos. We will break 300 eventually ggs easy

OP
zach.

zach.

Team
LV
Thread Starter #4
Ok folks after further discussion we decided not too el because we didn’t wanna make the league sad after we 6-0’d the div so yea. We will scrim like once a year and shit talk everyone if Luna and fatman627 like you, you can gain access to the cookies.

ALSO

@Diego made this legendary logo like this post or LEGO man will show up at ur house and steal ur knee caps