• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

MKW Text files

Team
TR / Awt
Switch
2072-6375-5916
Hi all,

I know this sound kinda dumb but is there a way one could use korean text on the NTSC-U mkwii w/o downloading the NTSC-K ISO? All I have is an SD Card so I can't load an ISO :( thanks!

tobias

I haven't tested this out yet but maybe try getting a Font.szs from a NTSC-K iso. I believe there is a site that has those files.

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Truth is stranger than fiction
Supporter
Team
UHDR7T7 - Maidvelia Serial Number
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
1. Extract Font_K.szs from NTSC-K ISO.
2. Rename Font_K.szs to Font.szs

Wiimmfi
2883-6317-3599
1. Extract Font_K.szs from NTSC-K ISO.
2. Rename Font_K.szs to Font.szs
Also get all of the _K files from /Scene/UI in a Korean ISO, put them into your My Stuff and rename them to MenuSingle_U (US English) or MenuSingle_E (European/British English) (M=Mexican/Latino Spanish) (Q=Quebecois French) (F=European French) (G=German) (etc)