MKW Sports Community Discussion Discord Server

What’s the better sport

• Total voters

zs.

Team
Mn / LV
Background: Myself Eric and Process all loved talking Basketball and liked a basketball player named Joel Embiid. We made a mini server of just the 3 of us to talk basketball and Embiid. One day we decided to make it a full on public NBA server for basketball fans to discuss the game. Was pretty active and such. After awhile we added the 3 other major American sports (hockey baseball football) and it was a success. We’ve added more and more and it’s still active over a year later.

Here’s how the channels look now:

As of 1/7/20 the server has 93 people.

How the bot works:

The Mee6 bot will then give you access to said chats. There are more than these 4. Works in bots and general.

The Staff Team:

Owner/Admins:
@zs.
@mkwEric24
@Process
@Kona

NBA Mods:
@zs.
@mkwEric24
@Process
@StaraDaragh
@Spec

MLB Mods:
@mkwEric24
@Process

NFL Mods:
@mkwEric24
@Process
@zs.
@Stubbz

NHL Mods:
@Gerogio

Football Mods:
@Jaggy
@Jzck

Server Update Log:
•Sometime November ‘18: NBA chat made public
•2/4/19: NHL NFL MLB added
•2/7/19: soccer added
•3/21/19: mobile games/March madness(NCAA BBALL) sections added, channel organization made better
•8/15/19: Madden 20 and Quotes channel added, Server Fantasy League organized/channels added
•9/8/19: NBA fantasy set up / channels added
•11/18/19: Polls channel added
•1/7/20: politics chat added

These are most of the major server updates, not EVERYTHING is listed.

For any questions please contact:
zch#7670
Eric#7514
The Process#7834
Matt#1777

Last edited:

Hazumeh

Team
Blizzard
Lets talk about my Hawks... Trae Young is gonna be good this year but their season is disappointed.

OP
zs.

zs.

Team
Mn / LV
Thread Starter #6
Wanted to bump this, we recently made this all sports discussion (nba nhl mlb nfl) aNyOnE is welcome just be active:
https://discord.gg/nWjsDBE
This should be a permanent link, if it’s not tag me here or contact me on discord Z,#7670 or the other 2 mods listed in original post. Again ANYONE is welcome aslong as you are into sports.

Also added a poll

Articuno

Love, although it fades, it never gives up on you.
MKPS Staff
Lounge Staff
CTL Staff
Supporter
Team
EXO // EA
NBA, NFL, MLB and NHL aren’t sports Mr Magially; Basketball, American Football, Baseball and Hockey are sports.

OP
zs.

zs.

Team
Mn / LV
Thread Starter #12
Also some Americans and Europeans suggested soccer, so we have adddd soccer as an option.

OP
zs.

zs.

Team
Mn / LV
Thread Starter #13
MOBILE GAMES UPDATE!!!

Another bump, few people play nba live mobile so we added a channel and made a league. Join up if interested need more people. Yes the game isn’t as good, but it’s way more friendly to free to play players. We haven’t done anything for madden overdrive cause it sucks but if that gets enough interest then maybe, but for now, just live mobile.

MARCH MADNESS UPDATE:
We have added a temporary NCAAB March madness channel for the tournament, and I do believe process is running a bracket challenge, so if you love college hoops, come on in!

Channel organization:
A bit ago we made channels more organized and we are able to update you on current sports news and all that. If you are curious, here’s how it looks:

Yes we will be doing fantasy leagues in the near future, and no you don’t have to see all the sports chats, only the ones you want. See the original post for more details on that

Please let me know if the link isn’t working, dm me on here or pm on discord Z,#7670 (or any of the other contacts listed above)

We have grown a lot the past few months, but the more the better!

Last edited:
Team
λρ
Wiimmfi
0218-9701-2206
@zs. send link for bracket challenge I would like to make one for your group but currently do not have a phone to get on discord but depending what app you use i might be able to do it on the web

OP
zs.

zs.

Team
Mn / LV
Thread Starter #16
@zs. send link for bracket challenge I would like to make one for your group but currently do not have a phone to get on discord but depending what app you use i might be able to do it on the web
I think process made one already, not sure. This whole thing was his idea. Best to contact him

Team
λρ
Wiimmfi
0218-9701-2206
I ain’t got a way to contact him unless he on here I’m grounded 😂😂 this is my school iPad to so they blocked most chats and social media and games but surprisingly didn’t block this site so clutch ig so i can still check up on whats going on.

OP
zs.

zs.

Team
Mn / LV
Thread Starter #18
I ain’t got a way to contact him unless he on here I’m grounded 😂😂 this is my school iPad to so they blocked most chats and social media and games but surprisingly didn’t block this site so clutch ig so i can still check up on whats going on.
@Process you can dm him on boards

Kona

Supporter
Team
Explorers of Time
we really chillin on mkboards instead of paying attention in school... the product of the taxpayer, everyone