• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

Wiimmfi
1723-9922-9048
  • Clan name: Reminiscence
  • Clan tag: RM
  • Link to clan thread: https://www.mariokartboards.com/threads/reminiscence.5639/
  • Primary country and/or timezone(s): UK / US
  • Activity (1-10): I would say 3 due to the clan just being started
  • Recruiting (Racer, Bagger, Troller): Mostly Racers. But will accept both baggers and trollers.
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Discord: CharIes#5537
  • Other: Just read the clan thread.

Team
ξχ/TE/DUI
The names Pinkie/Pett Brian ( a Team Elite X/Eternalunitycommunity OG)Love you Wikkle Tandy/Silver and Andy T
Former Daughter of the Amazon amoungst many others(can list them all)

Used to play in Div2/Div3 but i wont be close to that these days

looking getting back into Clans after this time so anyone who would like me :)

Pett Brian
4 is discord, am in Lounge also

Feel free to come Pett me at any time @[email protected]

NNID
ewfnor
Wiimmfi
2840-6797-2178
  • Name: beth
  • Country and timezone: US EST
  • Activity (1-10): 10
  • Friend code: 5414-7770-2937
  • Clan history: S¢, T7, G4L
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: beth#1864
  • Other: im just looking to play the game :(

Hey can get kicked from places for no reason....
Just looking for chill environment to hang around, im able to run and troll comfortably and might learn to bag if you wanted. owen#6976

Team
Contingency, Resurrection, Green Ice
Wiimmfi
0220-7522-0359
Contingency is recruiting some peeps. We're looking for active people who will try to war as much as possible. Leagues are not a requirement however we plan on participating in all future seasons of every league in the book. Those leagues include: Wiimmfi League, Elite League, Switzer/Gateway League, 3v3 League, 2v2 League, and any new leagues that might pop up. We are trying to focus on improvement and teamplay. Basic communication skills are a requirement, and can be worked on with the team. Everyone is welcome to trial as long as you don't appear ready for competitive MKW. Trials are a 1 week period where you will complete 2 wars, failing to do so may result in a kick, however we are lenient and may extend a few days or a week or so if need be. If you are looking to join but are busy in upcoming days then just let us know and we can set the date accordingly. If you want to join Cy, look for Clyde in discord and contact me on Discord.

For more info, check out the thread.
https://www.mariokartboards.com/threads/cγ-contingencγ.4594/