Meet the Staff of Mario Kart Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Administrator
Administrator
Site Owner
:flagIT: BetoMan | @BetoMan
Head technical administrator. Timezone: Central European Summer Time (CEST), UTC+2.
Discord Contact: BetoMan0#8507

Administrators
:flagUS: Gabriel | @Gabriel | Introduction Post
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC-4.
Discord Contact: Gabriel#9098

:flagUS: Tea | @Tea | Introduction Post
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), UTC-6
Discord Contact: Tea#4982

Moderators
:flagCA: Amanda | @Amanda | Introduction Post
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC-4
Discord Contact: synthetic#7241

:flagUS: Arc | @Arc-n-g | Introduction Post
Discord Contact: Arc#3565

:flagUS: Chris | @Chris. | Introduction Post
Discord Contact: Chris.#0018

:flagCA: Justin | @Justin | Introduction Post
Discord Contact: Justin#9780

:flagUS: Noob | @Noob | Introduction Post
Discord Contact: Rahul#0441

:flagUS: Silver | @Silver | Introduction Post
Timezone: Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5.
Discord Contact: Silver#1000

*Timezones are added for your convenience where available. For help converting a staff member's timezone to your timezone, visit https://www.timeanddate.com/

Last edited:

chris

MKPS Staff
Media Staff
WL Staff
Team
Dαιsγ | υτ
Word.
Ight so im Chris, most of you may know me as Merc or Mercury. Played CTs for a minute, then quit those. Played a bit of high divs on both tracks, winning CTD1 with Daisy a while back, as well as playing with ut2 and EU1. Mostly associated with the Battle Cry group as I've been there the longest and maybe if you have a good memory you might remember as Yowndrift's resident squeaker alongside Silver. Been on staff a solid 8 months, recently joined WL Council as of this season. Been around the block quite a bit in my time playing, as both a bagger and a runner. I've started divulging into other communities like CoD. As for personal things, I'm currently a sophomore in high school, meaning I'm quite young to have all the roles I do, and in all honesty I think given the circumstances of the community I believe that I have done and can continue to do a good job in helping the community prosper. If you have any feedback you know where to find me.

Silver

The petals of a now fully bloomed look of madness
Supporter
Team
Battle Cry | In$ane
Hi guys, I'm Silver, I'm 17 years old and a junior in high school.

I played a tiny bit of comp (like 2 wars) back in 2012 or so, but 2015 is when I truly consider my start, I've been playing ever since then, even though I've lost a lot interest in the game as of late, I still very much enjoy playing with friends and interacting with/helping the community.

I've always been a CT player first and foremost, for the simple reason that playing the same 32 tracks over and over can get extremely boring. I first played with Yowndrift (technically my first clan was actually Remix, a sub that lived for like a month, but I consider y_ my first true clan.) I currently play with Battle Cry, who I've been with ever since early 2017, but I still hang out with people in other clans, (Maximum Likelihood, Fossa)

Right now, I mostly play osu!, Splatoon 2, and Smash Ultimate, because, even though I went to CTs to find variety, the extremely slow pace at which updates release, along with the pack becoming more and more catered to casuals, have caused me to lose a lot of interest in the game, plus, I find those games more satisfying because they're much more skill based than Mario Kart.

I also play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe infrequently, where I'm an updater in lounge, and I played with Melee X/Y for 2 seasons, who I still identify more with and hang out more with than my current clan, Renegades.

Overall, I'm a pretty chill and positive person who doesn't really hate many people (you have to be extremely cancerous or do something awful to get on my bad side) and I'm usually willing to help anyone out with anything they may need. If you want anything from me, just talk to me on Discord (Silver#1000) and I'll respond asap.

OP
Gabriel

Gabriel

Administrator
Administrator
Thread Starter #4
Greetings Earthlings,

My name is Gabriel, I’m 21 years old, and I live in New York City.

I am currently studying Linguistics and Japanese and I have a passion for sports and eSports.

My main video games include Mario Kart Wii which I have been playing since 2012, and League of Legends which I have been playing since 2014. I have recently got into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as well.

I used to play basketball and baseball in the past, but ended up not pursuing them since I wasn’t outstanding in either sport.

Now, I’m pursuing my passion for video games and trying to create a career out of hosting events (or just being involved with video games in general :geek:).

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @citsyym y’all!!

Gabriel out.

Last edited:

Arc

Pizza lover and boo extraordinaire
Team
Unbroken & Saikou
Oh, you want to know about me?

here:
Pizza>other food.
Boos>other video game characters
Sword & Enburezu>other mkwii players

Oh wait, now I'm a professional twitch streamer (twitch.tv/arcintel)

as a twitch streamer I've learned some interesting stuff:
Discord(Arc#3565)>twitch & youtube>other social media sites
Arc>Arc_n_g>Randomness>Prplmusic63>any other stupid name I've had before
Mkwii>anything else bc viewers want to play with me and I ain't gonna play fort nut

I turned 18... welp time to start thinking about paying taxes

As I am now "too old to be playing a kid's game" I have a few more thoughts:
Age doesn't matter, I ain't gonna stop playing video games.
I would love to be a coach for a professional esports team
weebs should be punished by being forced to play rainbow road five hundred times with funky kong in the jetsetter

oh god I'm now a moderator, what? how?

I have no clue what just happened, but all I know now is my life is opening a new chapter for my analytical mind to conjure up new crazy presentations that are hopefully somewhat interesting to skim through, and I hope to stay with you guys for a long time!

Thanks for listening to my ted talk

Noob

Hello wiimmers, I am Noob or Rahul as some of my closer friends call me. Feel free to use whichever you’d like addressing me.

I am a CS major going into my sophomore year of college. Talk to me about sports, mainly baseball or football, and I'll love you forever. I mainly play mkwii but have speedran games such as LM and am currently trying to learn Super Paper Mario. I do however love watching speedruns. I'm usually on discord but if not, I do reply as fast as I can. Catch me at the BDubs, Taco Bell, Crunch Gym, Mickie D's, or the tennis courts. My go 2 order at Taco Bell is the $5 chalupa cravings box. If you have problems with me, MEET ME AT THE LAN. My 5"5 frame is tough.

My current main clan is Av and I love everyone there.
I also play for TRY, Star, JJ, Josh's Club, and Vehement. (Shoutouts to my late night wiimmer buddies).
The social chats I am in are Znk, Sn, AA (LONG LIVE WOODMAN), and xv (All praise lord Simon of the Elson variety).
Former leader of the best wiimm team in existence, swt. POGGERS.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or on discord at Rahul#0441.

Much thanks if you actually read this entire post, tried to keep it short so people would actually read.

Last edited:

Amanda

cool, let's go
CTL Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
Ascension
Hello, I'm Amanda and I've been in this community for roughly a year and a half now.

Some things about me: I like the color purple, Spring is my favorite season (Autumn is my least), I love space and my favorite place I would love to visit is Dubai.

I started playing Mario Kart casually around 2013-2014. I stopped playing it due to lack of interest I had for the game back then. However around spring 2018, I saw a video about Custom Tracks and I was immediately interested in playing them. I met some friends shortly after replaying the game who liked custom tracks as well and they introduced me to the MK community where I was able to meet even more players. In early 2019, I became a Division Admin for Elite League which was my first step into being involved in the community. From then on, I've expanded more in terms of friends and involvement in the community.

Outside of Mario Kart and the community, I’m planning to take piano lessons as early as I can as I’ve always wanted to learn how to play one. I love going bike riding, especially in the sunset. I’m usually not able to stay indoors for so long (especially on sunny clear days) so I always try to find ways or excuses to get out of the house. A couple games I play besides Mario Kart are League of Legends and osu!.

I find myself pretty chill and relaxed. I’m quite social and I love to talk or start conversations with others. I'm pretty big for anime so if you like it as well, feel free to hit me up :p .I don’t really have any problems with people and I also don’t really hate anyone (you would have to do something extremely awful to get on my bad side) and I'm more than welcome to help with anything that is problematic. If you ever wanna talk, my dms are always open; feel free to message me whenever you want <3 !

~ (synthetic#7241)

Justin

MKPS Staff
Wiimmfi
2368-2338-6841
What's good, I'm Justin and I'm a Canadian wheeler.

I've been on mkboards and mariokartboards for 4 years now, originally to play Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U but that interest shifted into Mario Kart Wii later. I came into the mkwii community with my first real clan being Death's Master. I've spent most of my time with other members from Tribulation Refuge which later shifted over to [L]. I later became a Lounge Updater, an MKPS Media Staff member and, as you can probably tell, an MKB Moderator.

Some things about my real life if you're interested, I enjoy playing tennis, making videos, designing posters/logos, and playing video games with friends (most interested in Rocket League, GTA V, BO3/BO4 atm) on the PS4. I plan to go to university for a marketing/advertising course in the future.

My Discord is Justin#9780. My YouTube, Discord Server and Instagram are all linked on my Twitch (twitch.tv/justinmkwii go follow!!).
Thanks for reading :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.